Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 2. (Read 131830 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Will someone do a takeover please!
Activity: 112
Not even a single post from the Dev in more then a months. I have turned off my nodes. Such a disappointment. All that work wasted.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
man i did not expect this coin to end like this.
really a shame.

I'm not surprised. It's been very quiet the last few month and all anyone has gotten from the devs is "Keep staking. News coming soon". I sold most of what i had the last time they said that. I only saved enough for a couple of skynodes just in case they decide to get their heads out of their ass.
Not surprised either. This is what happens 99% of the time when an ICO is involved. Especially so since the price of BTC has doubled as it approached/passed the halving of the payout per block.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
really a shame.

I'm not surprised. It's been very quiet the last few month and all anyone has gotten from the devs is "Keep staking. News coming soon". I sold most of what i had the last time they said that. I only saved enough for a couple of skynodes just in case they decide to get their heads out of their ass.

Yes, the late investors or the people who hold it for long time to sell for higher profits may suffer.
Activity: 108
really a shame.

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
if it is realy dying I hope another dev-team takes it over some day and gives it a revival.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Too bad. The concept behind the coin was nice.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Silent devs is usually not a good sign.

Moreover:

* GSY delisted from c-cex

* GSYTeam hasn't been active on BTT since 2nd July

* the remaining block explorer hasn't updated since yesterday

and, my wallet isn't syncing (albeit it has 8 active connections).

All in all, not looking good atm Sad
legendary
Traveling in subspace
Silent devs is usually not a good sign.
Activity: 736
hopefully GSYteam is not a scam and this Yobit issue is resolved.

I sent 15k GSY that has not showed up in my yobit account
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
yes devs, an update from you about what's going on with the project might be really appreciated.
For the time being, unless I'm told differently by the developer himself, I'll continue assuming that my GSY investment still has potential value and will therefore every few days synchronise/stake the wallet - which btw continues to function no problem.

Just do what you're told. Good luck.

Thanks  Wink

@GSYTeam: Should I stay or should I go?  Smiley
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Are the skynodes already working?
Not really. I am pretty sure they've encountered some major problems.
If expired domain and delisting from one of two exchanges means anything for you, run.

Looks like this coin had small community formed around, but what is happening now doesn't really look good.
Monkey was one of few supporters here, and I can see him tired of waiting now.

Dev, you need to start showing at least anything to the people (screenshots would be just fine), maybe a slight hint of your plans (this coin had an ICO, so you owe people some).
Activity: 594
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
Are the skynodes already working?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
For the time being, unless I'm told differently by the developer himself, I'll continue assuming that my GSY investment still has potential value and will therefore every few days synchronise/stake the wallet - which btw continues to function no problem.

Just do what you're told. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
a total change in the future?
a new coin?
keep things in low profile?

i thought you guys working hard on confront and that there will be a release anytime.
can you tell us more specific whats going on?
i mean people investet into this there was even an ico right?

Last time I complained about delays I remember original poster mentioning some bullshit about the year 2017 and I don't even know if he's even part of the Dev team because always comes up with the "don't shoot the messenger" attitude. I guess the Dev team of this coin is made up of anonymous, procrastinating wankers.
Activity: 350
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
GSY is up on the removal list on c-cex again.
I will try to talk to them again but if they do remove it, we will get it back on there when things are sorted out.
Activity: 441
Bigboss
GSY is up on the removal list on c-cex again.
Pages:
Jump to: