Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 5. (Read 131830 times)

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

@GSYTeam - thanks for the progress report.

Very encouraging!

Well...someone got a nice chunk of GSY today.

Um, that would have been me, followed soon thereafter by another chunk and potentially one more, still on the order book Smiley

Lucky you! I was going to set an order around 1500 sat and I completely forgot to the other day. Hitting myself in the head now for not remembering  Cry

I know that feeling only too well!

This was one great investment opportunity I wasn't going to miss - definitely one for the long term.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Very encouraging!

Um, that would have been me, followed soon thereafter by another chunk and potentially one more, still on the order book Smiley

Lucky you! I was going to set an order around 1500 sat and I completely forgot to the other day. Hitting myself in the head now for not remembering  Cry
So any update on Confront? You say you will only post when there's news, but to be honest that isn't necessarily a good thing. People like to see activity , it makes them more comfortable with their investment. Even a simple "We're having trouble with one specific thing" followed by an explanation of the issue, would help. Try to get the community more involved. Spark conversation about the project. Get ideas flowing. All these things are healthy for the project. Get some movement going on in here!

Im watching the thread 24h/7 to respond to any concern and yes you are correct about giving more updates on the progress of the project.
The beta platform is done only thing left is the Connection with the Games for testing plus the payment process through the Moderator module. That is the only thing taking too long but we will get to it.
The thread will be totally alive very soon, we are also working on the Next Step of GenesysCoin (Name change, Brand new image and many other things ...).

Like i said, I have my eye on the thread everyday so anyone who ask a Question i will reply.

Very encouraging!

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
Holy shit this coin is still alive and dev still posting. I bought the ico and sold in profit long ago. But Cool to see he's still here and working.
Yes it is well alive and progressing. Thank you!
Activity: 518
Holy shit this coin is still alive and dev still posting. I bought the ico and sold in profit long ago. But Cool to see he's still here and working.
So any update on Confront? You say you will only post when there's news, but to be honest that isn't necessarily a good thing. People like to see activity , it makes them more comfortable with their investment. Even a simple "We're having trouble with one specific thing" followed by an explanation of the issue, would help. Try to get the community more involved. Spark conversation about the project. Get ideas flowing. All these things are healthy for the project. Get some movement going on in here!

Im watching the thread 24h/7 to respond to any concern and yes you are correct about giving more updates on the progress of the project.
The beta platform is done only thing left is the Connection with the Games for testing plus the payment process through the Moderator module. That is the only thing taking too long but we will get to it.
The thread will be totally alive very soon, we are also working on the Next Step of GenesysCoin (Name change, Brand new image and many other things ...).

Like i said, I have my eye on the thread everyday so anyone who ask a Question i will reply.
i made a donation
You made a donation? is it in BTC or GSY? because no donation has been received. Thanks!
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Good to see, that this coin is still alive. How many developers are currently working on this project? need help?
The Project is well alive as long as there will still be Games and Gamers in the world. If you want to provide your help, we will grateful appreciate.
Please tell us your skills and we will look forward to have you in the Team.
Activity: 854
Good to see, that this coin is still alive. How many developers are currently working on this project? need help?
I have bought myself couple of these, hoping to here some gooood news. Unfortunately, dev lacks time management skills (in a complex project like this ... blah blah blah,,, I understand).
Please, next time don't say good news coming in less than a week if you have obscure estimation. We expect news from you, just not in a format like this.
"Coming up within a month" and then download link in 3 days would be waaaaay more appreciated.

P.S. I must also say that diminishingly small sell total means people are not dumping even for a 2-4x ICO => great potential

You are right and i think i will stick to when there is news i will just post. But understand me that Im just trying to keep the Community updated abt what the
progress of the Project. If there is too much silence, people will think that there is nothing going on or devs have abandoned or something and since GSY
is a true Project with a Unique idea, the Team is all committed to make things come true even if it is taking some time, we will get to our goal when we are full
satisfied with the Platform and sure that it is ready for beta testing. Confront has some potentiality that we can never think or try to abandon it we have already
put a lot of work into it.

Thanks! and please stay tuned.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I have bought myself couple of these, hoping to here some gooood news. Unfortunately, dev lacks time management skills (in a complex project like this ... blah blah blah,,, I understand).
Please, next time don't say good news coming in less than a week if you have obscure estimation. We expect news from you, just not in a format like this.
"Coming up within a month" and then download link in 3 days would be waaaaay more appreciated.

P.S. I must also say that diminishingly small sell total means people are not dumping even for a 2-4x ICO => great potential
We are finalizing few things, will give more news withing this week. Please stay tuned.

Eager for news - hope things are going well  Smiley
Activity: 104
nice keep up all the good work devs
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
We are finalizing few things, will give more news withing this week. Please stay tuned.

Good DEV..!!!
Activity: 440
I want to move some coin around. How do I get my wallet to stop staking?
It is very simple, you can go to Settings -> Options and Reserve. From there you can put 999999999.99 and it will
disable your Staking. After you move your coins, you can clear the Reserve to re-enable your Staking.

Nice work. I have never seen a wallet that does that. Usually I have to edit the coin.conf file to get it to stop staking.
Activity: 345
I want to move some coin around. How do I get my wallet to stop staking?
It is very simple, you can go to Settings -> Options and Reserve. From there you can put 999999999.99 and it will
disable your Staking. After you move your coins, you can clear the Reserve to re-enable your Staking.

...Or just encrypt the wallet and don't unlock it till you done what you need to.
Pages:
Jump to: