Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 3. (Read 131830 times)

Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Genesyscoin Domain name is going to be renewed in the next few dasy and the block explorer will be back online. We did not see any
need to renew the domain at this moment but since we are not yet ready to launch the new Coin name and others, so we will just renew it for now keep things in low profile for awhile. We are looking to make a total change in the future but we still keep things moving for GSY until then. Just keep staking - ideas are being developed at this moment. Thanks!

Thanks for update.

Sounds positive...enough for me to keep my wallet regularly syncing/staking Smiley
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Bigboss
Genesyscoin Domain name is going to be renewed in the next few dasy and the block explorer will be back online. We did not see any
need to renew the domain at this moment but since we are not yet ready to launch the new Coin name and others, so we will just renew it for now
keep things in low profile for awhile. We are looking to make a total change in the future but we still keep things moving for GSY until then.
Just keep staking - ideas are being developed at this moment. Thanks!
Can you fix OP in that case? Doesn't look good with all those shortcuts broken.
Activity: 350
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
need to renew the domain at this moment but since we are not yet ready to launch the new Coin name and others, so we will just renew it for now
keep things in low profile for awhile. We are looking to make a total change in the future but we still keep things moving for GSY until then.
Just keep staking - ideas are being developed at this moment. Thanks!
Is the chain on Yobit meanwhile synched? I lost some hundreds of coins some months ago when I tried sending them from the Yobit wallet to another one because Yobit's chain was not updated.

Yobit GSY wallet status still showing as 'maintenance'  Sad

And not much happening on c-cex either - been sorely tempted by a sell order @ 0.000028 but I'm now fully invested...at least for the time being Wink
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Is the chain on Yobit meanwhile synched? I lost some hundreds of coins some months ago when I tried sending them from the Yobit wallet to another one because Yobit's chain was not updated.
Activity: 770
This is so cool. I really can't wait to see what the future for gaming and crypto is ! Smiley
I will install this tomorrow and figure out how it all works. Hopefully I will be playing soon .
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Good to see you around, we are really wishing to see the new face of GSY. Folks have been waiting here for some time a little bored but I am feeling that we are close to see something great. Thanks for your hard work.
Activity: 350
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
I will be updating the thread soon. Sorry for the silence nothing is stopped. We are also abt to release a new version of the wallet. Thank you!
Activity: 94
waiting for updates on confront too.
Just let it go please. Yes, they did a nice job till now, but as far as I can remember confront was promised more then a month ago (I need to check). I am sure the guy is working, but, this crypto world is a wild sea with vultures above. They need to move as fast as they can. Others are making much faster progress.

I have some for fun as I usually do, this price on ssex is sweet IMHO; need to wait another month or two for a masternode working, I guess.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Hi Smiley are there any news about confront project? Thought there will be an update by the end of Mai?
Activity: 476
Yeah no problems on my end either, seems to be ok
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Mime is working good too. No problems noticed.

Weird, maybe my files are corrupt I'm gonna delete the blockchain and resync from scratch.
Activity: 441
Bigboss
Mime is working good too. No problems noticed.
Seems like Blockchain is stuck, my wallet is 3 days behind  Roll Eyes

synced mine ok just now - as fast as ever.
legendary
Seems like Blockchain is stuck, my wallet is 3 days behind  Roll Eyes
Activity: 102
Hi dear devs, any light at the end of the tunnel. I know you are working very hard and ppls sometimes are a little anxious but is there any screenshot of the evolution of the project. Thank you in advance.  Wink
legendary
No response from Yobit whatsoever, I guess it's safe to say they stole my coins  Undecided , worst part is that it was a whole bunch.
I feel your pain. Been there, done that. Lesson learned is that you never send any more coins to lower tier exchanges than you can afford to lose. Always do a very small amount send test first to try and protect yourself from that happening and even then that is no guarantee.

It looks like my coins finally showed up, but wallet is still under maintenance and can't withdraw  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
No response from Yobit whatsoever, I guess it's safe to say they stole my coins  Undecided , worst part is that it was a whole bunch.
I feel your pain. Been there, done that. Lesson learned is that you never send any more coins to lower tier exchanges than you can afford to lose. Always do a very small amount send test first to try and protect yourself from that happening and even then that is no guarantee.
Recent flurry of trading activity and a 22,328 GSY "sell wall" @ 0.00004399

If there was some news of demonstrable progress I might be tempted to take a bite Smiley
legendary
This is the last week of "Mai" Dev, any news? Or will the next update be postponed until 2017  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: