Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 7. (Read 131830 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
sing me up for beta testing please.
thank you

No problem. we will have you in mind when ready. It will be a public beta testing but all those who want to be part, will choose to Test the Moderators Feature
since that is also critical for the Tournament process to work. Thank you and please stay tuned.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I just checked GSY wallet.  Very impressive piece of work. I also liked the idea of separating gaming wallet from staking one due to resources demand. Will try to buy some before the big release is out.

Get it quick, there's only less than 20k available on both yobit AND c-cex combined. Need 200 for mp zone registration and another 2k if you want to run a skynode (when skynode is reactivated.)
Yeah, looks like 0.7BTC will catapult it into 10k range. Low supply.
Activity: 108
I just checked GSY wallet.  Very impressive piece of work. I also liked the idea of separating gaming wallet from staking one due to resources demand. Will try to buy some before the big release is out.

Get it quick, there's only less than 20k available on both yobit AND c-cex combined. Need 200 for mp zone registration and another 2k if you want to run a skynode (when skynode is reactivated.)
Activity: 111
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
Nice to see constantly working dev on the project. Didn't expect much returning, but hey, good job dev. Any eta on the confront?
Very soon it will be released as a beta test. I will post more update in few days.

Good jobs dev..!!!GSY have futuree with your work
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
sing me up for beta testing please.
thank you
Nice to see constantly working dev on the project. Didn't expect much returning, but hey, good job dev. Any eta on the confront?
Very soon it will be released as a beta test. I will post more update in few days.
Activity: 94

sing me up for beta testing please
You are in too. Thank you and please stay tuned.
Activity: 104
Please sign me up for test. So we will have first confront beta and full skynode later.
Thank you! you will be contacted too and yes confront is the priority now.

Sign me up as well. Always willing to help out.
Yes! we will have you in mind also for Testing. Thank you so much to all of you for your Continue Support to Genesys Project.

sing me up for beta testing please
You need to update your GenesysCoin Wallet to the latest v1.5.1 if you havent done it yet. Thank you!
Please sign me up for test. So we will have first confront beta and full skynode later.

Yes! we will have you in mind also for Testing. Thank you so much to all of you for your Continue Support to Genesys Project.
Activity: 108

Activity: 102
We are getting Halfway to [block 322000] which will have a Halving Reward of 0.175 GSY/Block.
I will keep you updated as we get close to the launch of Confront beta which will be a Public beta only for the Tournament Zone testing.
For Skynode, we will do our best to get it running for good by Mai but a private beta will be released in April for few members in to community
to test it first.

Thank you! and please stay tuned.
Activity: 441
Bigboss
FYI, c-cex updated their wallet, I already withdrew some. Works as expected.
Skynodes are not working  Sad and I'm using v1.5.1

Yes! they are disabled again in this version maybe you did not check the Cahnge Log in the Readme file.
Please check these POSTS for more details on why Skynode was disabled. Thanks!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14262682

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14270172

Edit: We will bring them back in full in our next Major version until "MAI" when we are sure they
are full working without causing any Hanging Issues on the Wallet. We will release a beta test for
some volunteer to test before making the release Final. Next time we will be more careful regarding the Updates.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Skynodes are not working  Sad and I'm using v1.5.1
ATTENTION: If you are running v1.4.4.4, you are currently on a Wrong Chain - it is Critical that you update your wallet "Right Now" to v1.5.1 in OP.

DO NOT SEND OR WITHDRAW your GSY TO and FROM YoBit. Their are running v1.4.4.4 which is on FORK (WRONG CHAIN).
We already contacted them but still no reply so if you can, please contact them too. Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: