Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 5. (Read 98799 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Donate to put a smile on my face :)
Damn, he took up such a good name. If someone can continue to develop the purse, let him go cry!

I agree.  The coin works, it just needs some finessing and some updates and a community back up.  I noticed in tweets the new dev team who took over whitecoin was contacted. But any good team would be fantastic especially for a coin only in the millions.

It's funny you said that Smiley
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Ok, how does this PoS work. Clearly I'm not getting it.

Yesterday a bit over 1 mil of my coins matured 20 days and went to stake, a 11666 GHC transaction came through as mined and proceeded to get conformations.

Coins have gone from stake and are not mining.

So do the coins now have to go through a 20 day maturity cycle again before counting towards stake?

Math supports this but I want to be sure.

((1000000 * 20%) /365)*20= 10958

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2790
Shitcoin Minimalist
Damn, he took up such a good name. If someone can continue to develop the purse, let him go cry!

I agree.  The coin works, it just needs some finessing and some updates and a community back up.  I noticed in tweets the new dev team who took over whitecoin was contacted. But any good team would be fantastic especially for a coin only in the millions.

I agree with all of that. And the premine out of the way, and a dev that people trust, the community would be a lot more likely to participate. Not to mention the investors who wouldn't be afraid to invest.
Activity: 30

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
the stake from 7.5 mil is nothing...
i have 1 mil..and the stake so far is for 100k is 1k..
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
What's happening with Ghost coin?
seems like the dev was a scammer,  he sold the premine and fade away...
+ the stake earned on 7.5M GHC!
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
I want to buy a million Ghostcoins, using paypal...anyplace to do so?

c-cex.com Smiley
Activity: 462
What's happening with Ghost coin?
seems like the dev was a scammer, from what i've seen he was the old dev of WhiteCoin, he sold the premine and fade away.. so probably this is a lost project, unless someone takes care of it, just like what's happening to WC right now.
Activity: 432
Activity: 462
He's a scam, watch out, not like you've got something valuable to lose Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
Activity: 13
I want to buy a million Ghostcoins, using paypal...anyplace to do so?
Activity: 15
ive been telling you guys this for weeks, this guy doesnt give a crap for his coin

That's not true.
eager to exchange premine.

Other than that, it's not of his attention.
even a false info posted regarding this coin too.
"750,000,000 Total Coins"
"Ghostcoin will release 20% of total coins for Scrypt mining and 80% of total coins for POS minting."

I wonder if it's accepted under term and condition of this forum.
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
ive been telling you guys this for weeks, this guy doesnt give a crap for his coin
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
where is ghostcoin, gone like a ghost... might be cheap now, but who knows
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I believe it Ghost Death is just the beginning,As its name suggests.
Pages:
Jump to: