Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 4. (Read 98799 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Donate to put a smile on my face :)
I'm not looking for coders, I've got that covered.
We need PR people, graphics designers, site designers...
More people involved in order to push this coin

Everyone can help if he wants to.

I'll start working with Advanced Coin Control and other features

In case you want to support my work, I'll leave my address:
gE3oDsn4n9GjnW8gU34L9UTpko9x5rEQwU
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Actually, I like ghost a lot too.

I am willing to take over the project and start doing some work to upgrade it and keep things moving, unless someone else wants to do this.

Please let me know though as I'm on a very tight schedule and I need to make time and postpone other things in real life for this to happen Smiley

Anyone interested in joining a team to help this coin, please pm me.

I would love to help but have absolutely no idea whats involved or how a crypto even works. Been meaning to research it but that real life thing keeps getting in the way.

Maybe I should do that research and see if I can be of use.
Activity: 280
Donate to put a smile on my face :)
Actually, I like ghost a lot too.

I am willing to take over the project and start doing some work to upgrade it and keep things moving, unless someone else wants to do this.

Please let me know though as I'm on a very tight schedule and I need to make time and postpone other things in real life for this to happen Smiley

Anyone interested in joining a team to help this coin, please pm me.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
The dev sold the premine? That is crazy. Anyway its good for the coin in the long run. No more large amounts to be dumped later and lower the price. Still i don't know why he did it. Ghost is one of the coins I really like.
Activity: 21
I cant believe he sold so cheap. This coin had potential to be in 900s at least. Now its dead and only a miracle can save it.
Activity: 462
1 month after ghc's launch, this dev launched withecoin, same features.. he scammed alot of people and dissapeared. he will never come back here to take care of GHC, for sure. he's happy now Smiley
What I can't understand is

why this coin suddenly lost all of its momentum??  Huh  I mined it from day 1 until POW was essentially done and it seems like everyone lost interest.

Its not that peeps lost interest, they lost faith in the developer because of his/her/their lack of activity. Soooo many scam coins about, lots of peeps getting scammed and loosing their investment money.

You can understand why peeps are quick to call scam if they suspect something odd about the coin or the dev. Even the slightest hint of a scam can severly effect a coins market value.
Activity: 9
What I can't understand is

why this coin suddenly lost all of its momentum??  Huh  I mined it from day 1 until POW was essentially done and it seems like everyone lost interest.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
although I have to admit that I bought some very cheap ghosts and I'm holding to see the benefits of it after a month or so.
Why do people want to get rich overnight I never understood. But that's not gonna happen. Patience and support, that's what any digital currency needs.

Edit: I do understand why people want to get rich overnight. What I can't understand is
Activity: 434
i told yall weeks ago this dev didnt spent 1 minute on this coin after he made it

Nice, so the dev implemented SSL-heartbleed bugfix in 59 seconds only? Very impressive!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Date: 05/05/2014 06:55
Debit: 0.00 GHC
Net amount: -300000.00 GHC
Transaction ID: f0567f707e112fbbc7b7756fd207fef9be02c7f2a4d41234b1c49e938a8a98ce

Generated coins must mature 50 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

My wallet shows i got a stake of 3575.xxx and then says generated but not accepted does this mean i was unlucky is it basically an orphan  Huh   Sad

Yes. PoS blocks are generated in a similar way as PoW blocks but instead of using your hashpower to solve PoW blocks, you are using your stake weight (a combination of coin age and the total number of coins eligible for staking) to solve PoS blocks. Orphans, just like in PoW mining are due to latency in the network. You can occasionally solve a PoS block that was already minted by another person. The coins that were staking don't lose any stake weight or accrued interest when that happens and are still eligible to be staked again when you solve a different PoS block.
Activity: 270
Date: 05/05/2014 06:55
Debit: 0.00 GHC
Net amount: -300000.00 GHC
Transaction ID: f0567f707e112fbbc7b7756fd207fef9be02c7f2a4d41234b1c49e938a8a98ce

Generated coins must mature 50 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

My wallet shows i got a stake of 3575.xxx and then says generated but not accepted does this mean i was unlucky is it basically an orphan  Huh   Sad
Ok, how does this PoS work. Clearly I'm not getting it.

Yesterday a bit over 1 mil of my coins matured 20 days and went to stake, a 11666 GHC transaction came through as mined and proceeded to get conformations.

Coins have gone from stake and are not mining.

So do the coins now have to go through a 20 day maturity cycle again before counting towards stake?

Math supports this but I want to be sure.

((1000000 * 20%) /365)*20= 10958

That's exactly how it works!

Once they stake and payout they go back into the 20 day cycle

Thanx mate, appreciate the confirmation.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
i told yall weeks ago this dev didnt spent 1 minute on this coin after he made it
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I want to buy a million Ghostcoins, using paypal...anyplace to do so?

no... no you don't.

Want to buy a coin? Buy LTC, actually if you want to make a nice tidy profit after about 6 months, I think PTS is the way to go.

Go advertise your shitcoin elsewhere
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
I want to buy a million Ghostcoins, using paypal...anyplace to do so?

no... no you don't.

Want to buy a coin? Buy LTC, actually if you want to make a nice tidy profit after about 6 months, I think PTS is the way to go.

Activity: 21
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Ok, how does this PoS work. Clearly I'm not getting it.

Yesterday a bit over 1 mil of my coins matured 20 days and went to stake, a 11666 GHC transaction came through as mined and proceeded to get conformations.

Coins have gone from stake and are not mining.

So do the coins now have to go through a 20 day maturity cycle again before counting towards stake?

Math supports this but I want to be sure.

((1000000 * 20%) /365)*20= 10958

That's exactly how it works!

Once they stake and payout they go back into the 20 day cycle
Pages:
Jump to: