Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 15. (Read 380879 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
the coinbase statement that they will start listing erc20 at some point sounds so yummy. i think golem and omisego are in the front race for this listing... what do you guys think?

Wouldn't surprise me at all to see 0x added as well (plenty of rumors surrounding that).
As for this current GNT run, https://www.tradingview.com/chart/GNTBTC/8NZuvU1x-GOLEM/
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
What's the reason for the sudden push in the price of GNT today on Binance? On spot 4th, in the increase of gain. Just a normal pump/dump or any major news coming from the team?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
the coinbase statement that they will start listing erc20 at some point sounds so yummy. i think golem and omisego are in the front race for this listing... what do you guys think?

I think Sonm has a better chance than Golem. They're coming out with their crypto mainnet in June and their general purpose net in August, it's a lot more flexible and diverse than Golem, they were a title sponsor of Consensus this year, a lot of very nice partnerships already made. I don't think Coinbase will start adding smaller coins instantly, but sooner or later sonm will be up there, especially since big companies are going to want to buy sonm wiith dollars, not bitcoin or ethereum
Activity: 798
Merit: 102

What is the source these tokens will be into priority list to make them list there. Both have no working product at the moment I don't have such a high expectation this time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
 Golem publishes regular updates. I hope this team will deliver because this is my investment for my bright future.
I think this is going to double or triple in price very soon.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Golem believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Golem at: https://cointopper.com/coin/golem

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Golem is a  serious project and need a professional smart contract platform. Others are Fomo Blockchains
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
hey guys, i've been researching Golem lately and I'm convinced it has a real use-case. I'm just wondering what do all of you think is the biggest obstacle golem has to overcome?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
i've been researching Golem lately and I'm convinced it has a real use-case. I'm just wondering what do all of you think is the biggest obstacle golem has to overcome?

Care to disclose your research? I also wonder what are Golem's real world use cases, since I haven't found any yet...TIA
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
i've been researching Golem lately and I'm convinced it has a real use-case. I'm just wondering what do all of you think is the biggest obstacle golem has to overcome?
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
Can we still hold our Golem in MyEtherWallet (MEW) ?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Do you guys expect that GNT will be listed on binance without golems team having to pay anything for the listing? that would be awesome :)Eventually it will happen. There are very few projects like golem and binance is targeting to be largest market.

That would save the team a lot of money which could then be spent on development. Maybe it is possible if Binance recognizes the potential of the project.
it would be great if GNT could be released in Binance exchange without the cost of registering but what might happen because Binance rules require to pay if you want to be registered? does it apply only to good projects like GNT

There is only little chance I guess to convince Binance to list a coin without paying a fee. They know their market position and there is no reason for them I fear to do it without a large fee.
I dont agree with you. Sometimes Binance add coins without fees. Golem is really huge project and Binance know it. So i think we will see GNT at this exchange. Maybe not this mounth, but this year i think we will see.
I wish good luck to the project.

You might be right about this, but maybe they should actively be promoted and people should reach out to them and let them frequently know that this coin belongs on their exchange.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Golem is a global, open sourced, decentralized supercomputer that anyone can access. It's made up of the combined power of user's machines, from personal laptops to entire datacenters. Golem Client on Arch Linux. Golem's bug bounty competition and AMA organized to improve awareness and adoption
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
When will the first version of the product be delivered? Several times already postponed the deadline, which already does not believe in success.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
New promo video from Golem presented at Ethereal Summit 2018 is out https://youtu.be/FZb_w5JXvJ8.
I wonder if Golem was used to render CGI parts...?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Does they know only one letter of the Greek alphabet ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
We cant see 1$ even this year for some good amount of time, the project is really going with a very slow pace. I would like to see more partnership with companies liek adobe.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Did reading get a bit boring? We turned our words into videos

At Golem we take our promo tours seriously. And especially after launching mainnet, we are proud of what we’ve achieved so far, and we want to show it to the world.

Our community has been asking for better explainers, documentation, and of course, we obliged and ramped that up. In parallel, we decided that alongside our presentations in EDCON, Ethereal Summit and Token Summit — plus some semi-spontaneous meet-ups that we launched here and there; we’d prepare a new and shiny promo video and a software demo. Both videos speak for themselves, so we’ll let them have the spotlight- enjoy!

https://blog.golemproject.net/did-reading-get-a-bit-boring-we-turned-our-words-into-videos-665e577603df
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
Do you guys expect that GNT will be listed on binance without golems team having to pay anything for the listing? that would be awesome :)Eventually it will happen. There are very few projects like golem and binance is targeting to be largest market.

That would save the team a lot of money which could then be spent on development. Maybe it is possible if Binance recognizes the potential of the project.
it would be great if GNT could be released in Binance exchange without the cost of registering but what might happen because Binance rules require to pay if you want to be registered? does it apply only to good projects like GNT

There is only little chance I guess to convince Binance to list a coin without paying a fee. They know their market position and there is no reason for them I fear to do it without a large fee.
I dont agree with you. Sometimes Binance add coins without fees. Golem is really huge project and Binance know it. So i think we will see GNT at this exchange. Maybe not this mounth, but this year i think we will see.
I wish good luck to the project.

Ugh.. GNT is already in Binance: https://www.binance.com/newui/en/trade/GNT_BTC
Pages:
Jump to: