Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 16. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
Do you guys expect that GNT will be listed on binance without golems team having to pay anything for the listing? that would be awesome :)Eventually it will happen. There are very few projects like golem and binance is targeting to be largest market.

That would save the team a lot of money which could then be spent on development. Maybe it is possible if Binance recognizes the potential of the project.
it would be great if GNT could be released in Binance exchange without the cost of registering but what might happen because Binance rules require to pay if you want to be registered? does it apply only to good projects like GNT

There is only little chance I guess to convince Binance to list a coin without paying a fee. They know their market position and there is no reason for them I fear to do it without a large fee.
I dont agree with you. Sometimes Binance add coins without fees. Golem is really huge project and Binance know it. So i think we will see GNT at this exchange. Maybe not this mounth, but this year i think we will see.
I wish good luck to the project.
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io
Any idea on how to run Golem on 3 machines under the same router?
Ports can only be forwarded to a single IP address. Any idea how to use multiple computers running Golem properly?

The answer is Mikrotik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4uaO8nDE4Q
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Hello, Golem community!

GNT trading is now available on ERC20 DEX: http://erc20.exchange. Good trading to all of you!
Activity: 77
The Golem Project creates the first global market for idle computer power.This is strange, the routines only install the testnet client. I am following installation routines but no mainnet client.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Do you guys expect that GNT will be listed on binance without golems team having to pay anything for the listing? that would be awesome :)Eventually it will happen. There are very few projects like golem and binance is targeting to be largest market.

That would save the team a lot of money which could then be spent on development. Maybe it is possible if Binance recognizes the potential of the project.
it would be great if GNT could be released in Binance exchange without the cost of registering but what might happen because Binance rules require to pay if you want to be registered? does it apply only to good projects like GNT

There is only little chance I guess to convince Binance to list a coin without paying a fee. They know their market position and there is no reason for them I fear to do it without a large fee.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Love the Golem project and think the team is truly building something revolutionary. Decided to do a deep dive highlighting features, strengths, and weaknesses. Hopefully I’ve made it easier to become more educated on the project.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
I believe Golem to be one of the legit ICOs from years back that will still be around in the future.
Already having a use case and with the release of Brass beta, this token is one that should be held on to for years to come.
Once it's actually fully released and token holders can stake their tokens, hopefully more people join in on this genius concept.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
.... a lot of bots here, for sure  Embarrassed

(not a good sign if that's the case)

why ? i dont think its bot, surely newbies trying to make stats , but they dont know that now there is merit
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
.... a lot of bots here, for sure  Embarrassed

(not a good sign if that's the case)
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I think this project is ingenious to increase its demand. Only a few projects have such a mechanism and I like the golem team's attitude about adjusting to change. The real value will increase a lot. I wish I could buy more beforehand.
Activity: 1
Personally, I have a GNT balance in Coinpayments and I am not able to withdraw for an exchange, request that I have Ethereum at the address I am going to send, I contacted their support, but they did not clarify much, since I am new in this market, if someone If you have already done this operation or know how to do it, please help me.  Sad
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
This is a project that can be invested without worrying too much. They have a good partnership, and now they are doing well. I don't need to say much about the future potential of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Price are climbing in waves but this increase is steady with small correction after every rise to establish floor. This kind of increase is more durable and long last being backed by heavy development and testing of beta on main net now. GNT token in next jump will be sitting over $1 easily. It is matter of time what happens.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Guys, I want to warn you: the telegram came bot which offers a hand, but apparently it's a Scam. Be very careful and try not to fall for such traps.
In General, even have a publication on this subject , In General, even have a publication on this subject , if you want can be found here: https://twitter.com/golemproject/status/992799589328670721
Activity: 3
the price seems continute go up. Should I buy Now?

Yes of course. This is the best time, now it is going to moon.
Activity: 39
Ports can only be forwarded to a single IP address. Any idea how to use multiple computers running Golem properly?
This coin is futuristic. I believe in the development of this coin. If you have any special plans, please let us know. good luck.
Activity: 78
the price seems continute go up. Should I buy Now?
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
There are few similar projects like golem but golem is best, The long-term vision of the Golem team is to build a decentralized platform of microservices acting as the new Internet of tomorrow.
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
Activity: 513
Merit: 150
just 'cause of binance listing or anything else what gives the project really more value suddenly?
Pages:
Jump to: