Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 18. (Read 380879 times)

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Just so you know some one just dumped 17 btc worth of gnt,That's healthy actually. Some people will get their profits while  stonger hands gets more amount. Also it is less than 1% of daily volume.

I guess it is a stupid move to dump before the main release and this could also be some reason for emergency moeny which would have forced the person to do this.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
Just so you know some one just dumped 17 btc worth of gnt,That's healthy actually. Some people will get their profits while  stonger hands gets more amount. Also it is less than 1% of daily volume.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Do you guys expect that GNT will be listed on binance without golems team having to pay anything for the listing? that would be awesome :)Eventually it will happen. There are very few projects like golem and binance is targeting to be largest market.

That would save the team a lot of money which could then be spent on development. Maybe it is possible if Binance recognizes the potential of the project.
it would be great if GNT could be released in Binance exchange without the cost of registering but what might happen because Binance rules require to pay if you want to be registered? does it apply only to good projects like GNT
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Do you guys expect that GNT will be listed on binance without golems team having to pay anything for the listing? that would be awesome :)Eventually it will happen. There are very few projects like golem and binance is targeting to be largest market.

That would save the team a lot of money which could then be spent on development. Maybe it is possible if Binance recognizes the potential of the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
With this recent rise in GNT market, now I have same opinion that this is natural growth after that quick pump immediately after the news was released. In that move some weak hands were shaken and expecting this time again pump they will join at higher price. This is how markets work at start people think as normal pump but when realize the growth they jump little later.
Activity: 49
Up more than 30% in the past 24 hours is quite rewarding for long-time GNT holders.
This is one of my favorite projects and I've been looking forward to the Brass release for some time now.
Patiently waiting for this coin to settle back at $1 with the possibility of being added to Coinbase Smiley

Yeah, and this is really a rise in value. Not some temporary pump.
Let's hope more good news come in the 25th April AMA session.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
Up more than 30% in the past 24 hours is quite rewarding for long-time GNT holders.
This is one of my favorite projects and I've been looking forward to the Brass release for some time now.
Patiently waiting for this coin to settle back at $1 with the possibility of being added to Coinbase Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
So the brass network will operate as an Ethereum smart contract? I initially assumed a separate blockchain would be built. Will there be an application to download and something for the average user to use & contribute with? Noob questions I know, all this technical stuff pretty much flies over my head & I'm looking for a plane jane style explanation I guess? Either way, holding & accumulating as whatever you guys are up to seems to be working. Cheesy
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
May be fresh wave of increase is forming under the accumulation of last two days. This morning a nice bounce back of more than 10% was recorded which pushed the price at half of dollar once again. In such phase market becomes unpredictable but I expect busy market for GNT till next quick rise in coming days.
It would be very desirable that and was. It is probable that the market after all was developed and in the nearest future will give only a positive trend. It will be possible at such positions growth more long what several days. Many wait in principle for this good growth long ago
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
May be fresh wave of increase is forming under the accumulation of last two days. This morning a nice bounce back of more than 10% was recorded which pushed the price at half of dollar once again. In such phase market becomes unpredictable but I expect busy market for GNT till next quick rise in coming days.

I agree, we are probably going to see some nice upwards bumps with an occasional small correction. Good times ahead, time to buy and hodl.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
I saw the volume of GNT on Revain it has increased by 176% this rapidly increase of volume is the sign that GNT is making a growth in the market.
Activity: 82
Golem was started with a huge hype but not worth anything in market now.
But this has got good potential and one day it will be more than $10.
Those who are selling or those who not buying at this cheap price going to repent.
Activity: 172
Nice volume from Korea Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
now there is a job on the net? is there a date for adding support for gpu?
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
Are there some news about brass wallet "staking/pos"? Last time that i tried to gain some Golem, i tried on testnet and after 12 hours no one accepted my "pc renting" so i received nothing. Would be awesome to have some news about it, excited to earn some free golem!

It was never intended to be pos, you get gnt only if there is enough work and you are lucky to get some of it done.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Are there some news about brass wallet "staking/pos"? Last time that i tried to gain some Golem, i tried on testnet and after 12 hours no one accepted my "pc renting" so i received nothing. Would be awesome to have some news about it, excited to earn some free golem!
Pages:
Jump to: