Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 17. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 853
Merit: 144
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
Added in Binance. Price went +30% up
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
Nice volume again Cheesy
GNT is an undervalued project for sure.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
So gnt was above 100m usd volume while reaching higher floor. Now it is below 20m and dropped slightly. I expect great things from GNT this year. tough to say when exactly. but I expect GNT returns to be far better than BTC returns.
This is a very high value. It can be seen that many people continue to pay attention to it. This is an incentive for the new entrants.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
So gnt was above 100m usd volume while reaching higher floor. Now it is below 20m and dropped slightly. I expect great things from GNT this year. tough to say when exactly. but I expect GNT returns to be far better than BTC returns.
Activity: 25
Wishing all you lads luck with Golem, I'm personally looking to buy in the next few months after some more extensive research. At first glance GNT looks great though
Activity: 35
This coin is futuristic. I believe in the development of this coin. If you have any special plans, please let us know. good luck.
Activity: 66
It is easy to see process of this project
The devs has worked hard. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 69
I will buy some GNTs. I see the potential growth in the future.
It will be the most powerful supercompter to make good service for all digital currencies .
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
GNT is gaining momentum and recognition by being listed on the biggest crypto exchange.
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Great news regarding Binance listing. Golem sure deserves it
Activity: 98
Binance Lists Golem — this is a signal what is Golem will growing up?
Activity: 392
Merit: 54
In any case, Golem is now listed in the best exchange in the world. Who knows, there might even be a competition of some sort?
Activity: 700
Do you guys expect that GNT will be listed on binance without golems team having to pay anything for the listing? that would be awesome :)Eventually it will happen. There are very few projects like golem and binance is targeting to be largest market.

That would save the team a lot of money which could then be spent on development. Maybe it is possible if Binance recognizes the potential of the project.
it would be great if GNT could be released in Binance exchange without the cost of registering but what might happen because Binance rules require to pay if you want to be registered? does it apply only to good projects like GNT

We don't know exactly what is happening in the background, whether GNT has the ability to reach Binance target for listing them GNT as free. Whether Golem Management team applied for Binance listing or better ask the Binance team to list GNT in voting.
Activity: 172
Wow, awesome news for true GNT holders... new ATH is a very close!  Cool
Activity: 1176
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
Do you guys expect that GNT will be listed on binance without golems team having to pay anything for the listing? that would be awesome :)Eventually it will happen. There are very few projects like golem and binance is targeting to be largest market.
Yes i'll list on Binance to day. That's so awesome. And i don't think that they don't pay anything to list on Binance.  Grin
// GNT/BTC and GNT/ETH trading pairs are now available on Binance for trading
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Finaly great polish project on Binance. The real price in the future for a 1 Golem is around 50-100 USD.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I'm sure Golem is a sleeping giant. And it seems to me that in 2018 this giant will wake up. I like this project and I hope to get a big profit from it.
Activity: 98
Sign up and voting for this news which type of signal it’s could be — https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/128
Pages:
Jump to: