Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 32. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 103
Follow them on Twitter to get the latest information...More than 10 tweets this week Grin

Yea, or maybe dont follow because it will spam you a lot Cheesy
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Follow them on Twitter to get the latest information...More than 10 tweets this week Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Don't worry mates this market of supercomputer decentralized is too vast that this can absorb all these projects. Only difference will be market share which in short term can be either way but on long term best service provider will over take other projects. A communication with community is necessary on that I agree with everyone.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Really dislike the ignorance of the team towards the community. And empty promises. Investors will not be that patient forever you know.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Hang in there guys lets not rush the team with unstable releases. I do agree though they do need to improve on their communication

You're right. Better safe than sorry. But we've been waiting releasing of Brass for a long time. Sure thing it is coming closer Cheesy
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Hang in there guys lets not rush the team with unstable releases. I do agree though they do need to improve on their communication
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Waiting with the release till the total market crash will not help them to expand this project.

I would say "now or never".

Hope they read it.

Release of Brass taking too long time than expected I also think more delay will hurt this project so badly. In current situation it becoming much hard to hodl this token even early investors are still huge profit but we need this release very soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
GNT is on recovery mode but it looks that investors are very careful and are looking for some updates. Few of the long time holders already shown their concern in previous posts and that should be taken in consideration. Next update will bring Golem back in game completely once again.
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io
Waiting with the release till the total market crash will not help them to expand this project.

I would say "now or never".

Hope they read it.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
New roadmap or somthing?

+1 and what about Brass release? when?
Activity: 18
A few months before we were hoping for Brass in the summer, then before the end of 2017. Now before the end of January. I think that it will delay a lot, and they do not inform anyone about the progress.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103

Its great to talk about stuff and than go to pub, but Golem should really push and release asap. I know quality development takes time, but taking too long can be fatal in the crypto world...
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Any comparison available for RLC, Golem, SONM and other computing coins.
where does Golem stands compare to them

If I do remember correctly there was a chart with the comparison of all the three and their advantages and this was based according to SONM.I have never seen any comparison chart from the team which can point advantage of golem over others.Can someone share if they do have so?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Once more, I d be very disappoined not to see 1.0 version being published after January.

Golem knows very well what their competition does.

Once more, why did you stop your YT news and updates?
Activity: 10
Is there any news about the Brass release?
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
New roadmap or somthing?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
GOLEM and SONM are very similar however I do believe SONM is including a much more diversive product and service in their pipeline. But more research to be done. I have SONM and I really think this is the year for SONM, GOLEM and other alike.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Any comparison available for RLC, Golem, SONM and other computing coins.
where does Golem stands compare to them
Activity: 40
Price predictions for end of january and end of 2018?

4.50$ and 20$ end 2018.

Based on what? Any news? Development achievements? Adoption?

Golem development has been way too slow. I have sold my GNT at 6000 satoshis and invested in RLC. At least the devs actually implement stuff on their roadmap.

RLC was a smart choice. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: