Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 33. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
We need brass! Look like in april 2018 its will be 1 year waitng?🤷🏻‍♂️🙈
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Meanwhile golems main competitor Sonm ist already testing their product...
Golem really needs to speed things up
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Poloniex

GNT is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the GNT team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Does anyone know why did they stop YT video updates?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Altcoins are going to crash so bad in the near future, too many shit coins with no backup pumped recently, I just hope GNT is not one of those because the market is illiquid, I don't want to be stuck with some worthless coins when things will turn bad.
I definitely like the concept and project of Golem but is there any working product that we can rely on ? What about the delays ?

There are always delays when you develop something new. The Brass should be released very soon. If they will be able to deliver Brass, I think they have good chance to actually finish the whole project. But it is needed to keep in mind, that in case of Golem, they have long road ahead to finish the whole project (2-3 years maybe). I really like the main idea of Golem, but in my opinion, with nothing actually done yet,  the marketcap of the coin is way too high...

I wouldn't say nothing actually done. The project is in alpha, with updates being pushed to Git fairly frequently, which is a lot more than can be said for a lot of other crypto projects. And...they don't need to reach the end goal of the roadmap for the platform for it to be used/commercially viable. The CGI rendering piece is looking solid and should be ready for prime time this year, with other applications to follow, per the roadmap.
Activity: 10
Altcoins are going to crash so bad in the near future, too many shit coins with no backup pumped recently, I just hope GNT is not one of those because the market is illiquid, I don't want to be stuck with some worthless coins when things will turn bad.
I definitely like the concept and project of Golem but is there any working product that we can rely on ? What about the delays ?

There are always delays when you develop something new. The Brass should be released very soon. If they will be able to deliver Brass, I think they have good chance to actually finish the whole project. But it is needed to keep in mind, that in case of Golem, they have long road ahead to finish the whole project (2-3 years maybe). I really like the main idea of Golem, but in my opinion, with nothing actually done yet,  the marketcap of the coin is way too high...
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
After multiple rejections of the $0.17 support area, Golem started to rise rapidly, breaking above the 200 Moving Average. As uptrend continued GNT/USD broke above the previous all-time high at $0.72 and then went even higher breaking the $0.87 resistance, that is 127.2% Fibonacci retracement level.
Activity: 172
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
It is always very calm before major announcements...

There is huge storm on altcons markets these days  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
It is always very calm before major announcements...
Activity: 20
Price predictions for end of january and end of 2018?

4.50$ and 20$ end 2018.

Based on what? Any news? Development achievements? Adoption?

Golem development has been way too slow. I have sold my GNT at 6000 satoshis and invested in RLC. At least the devs actually implement stuff on their roadmap.
GNT/USD price has grown quite much the past two months but wait for GNT/BTC to catch that up! We would be looking more than 3.5$ per GNT by then.
Activity: 42
Price predictions for end of january and end of 2018?

4.50$ and 20$ end 2018.

Based on what? Any news? Development achievements? Adoption?

Golem development has been way too slow. I have sold my GNT at 6000 satoshis and invested in RLC. At least the devs actually implement stuff on their roadmap.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
what roadmap stage is being implemented now? do devs fulfill their promises? Where can I find stats for using the golem system?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 202
what do you mean by accessible to everyone? isn’t it more profitable to make contracts with huge or developing countries that need it? seems like i don’t believe in its free-of-payments principle
Activity: 10
Where do you keep Golem?

I was considering MEW, any other idea?
Activity: 38
I just read on twitter that ERC 20 tokens (like GNT) won't be valid anymore by June 1st, these ERC-20 tokens should be converted to real tokens or something like that. Someone has insights about that ?

Not true. GNT is being added to Coinbase late qtr 2018.
Activity: 64
I just read on twitter that ERC 20 tokens (like GNT) won't be valid anymore by June 1st, these ERC-20 tokens should be converted to real tokens or something like that. Someone has insights about that ?
Activity: 6
a few weeks back I became interested in this project, I think that Golem for a huge future
Pages:
Jump to: