Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 35. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Golem is a very good project and its really breaking the price surge .This will surely moon in 2018. keep Hodlingggg
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
This indeed is a great project.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
Yeah, congratz to all GNT hodler!  This year will be amazing! Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
Been following this one for a while time now.

Let's see if GNT is the next to break $1!

Well, it definitely is... $1,2 already Smiley Lets see if it breaks $10 in Q1 Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
Hello!

Is Brass in the Agenda of Q1? Not asking for a specific date, but would like to know, more or less, when to start expecting something.

Q1? Anytime past January would be very late IMHO. They re almost done with this milestone and this is why the price s been going up and up.

Also the steady price growth seems to be realted to the expectations of Brass. My guess would be end of jan. or start or feb.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
Been following this one for a while time now.

Let's see if GNT is the next to break $1!
Activity: 136
Excellent project. Seems look like boinc type. Distributed super computing. Hope for a strong future.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Hello!

Is Brass in the Agenda of Q1? Not asking for a specific date, but would like to know, more or less, when to start expecting something.

Q1? Anytime past January would be very late IMHO. They re almost done with this milestone and this is why the price s been going up and up.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Is there any upcoming news that will drive the price of GNT soon? I heard some rumors. Anyone knows more?
I bought yesterday at 5000 satoshi and hope for good news.

Best bet is probably to take a look at their site/roadmap. Their first angle is decentralized 3D rendering. To my knowledge the others are not offering competing products.
Activity: 6
I think this project have great future !
Activity: 14
Hello!

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
Remember to join the telegram group at (click the image):

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
In almost every project similar things is repeated and that is happening here too. In early months development and updates are released accordingly after that long delays happen and only strong people remain in the game. GNT is in the middle of its development where few months wait will be very profitable this is my thinking about this.
Activity: 389
Is there any upcoming news that will drive the price of GNT soon? I heard some rumors. Anyone knows more?
I bought yesterday at 5000 satoshi and hope for good news.
Activity: 47
Hello everybody!! How does this project differ from other decentralised cloud computing coins like iexec, sonm and aElf?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Looks like Golem is going to have a big year this year. I think the year of Side chains and super computing power will take the stage in 2018. Every year will come a big suprise.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Why isn't the Golem (GNT) contract working on EtherDelta?  I've been trying for weeks to buy some GNT on EtherDelta but it keeps failing and now I can't even find it listed on the site ---> I have to manually insert the contract address now, but it still won't allow trading....what's wrong with the contract?

There were similar phishing attempts with etherdelta

https://news.bitcoin.com/one-week-etherdelta-hack-funds-still-stolen/

So I would suggest staying away until the issues are sorted out.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Why isn't the Golem (GNT) contract working on EtherDelta?  I've been trying for weeks to buy some GNT on EtherDelta but it keeps failing and now I can't even find it listed on the site ---> I have to manually insert the contract address now, but it still won't allow trading....what's wrong with the contract?
Activity: 434
nice to see Santa bring me a nice gift 1$ price for GNT! Thanks GNT team!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Hello,
Is Golem (GNT) erc20 token? Can I withdraw it from exchange to MyEtherWallet?

Yes you can take withdraw into MyEtherWallet this is ERC20 standard token. This is good decision to keep this under the control of our private key instead of let this on a exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: