Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 40. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
The problem of Golem is the competitor SONM which is to be real a lot of better. I hope that GOLEM will made it good but I think that SONM will steal the show.

er hmmn , sonm have some countdown timer on their website , not sure about that or what it is , but im not keen , ive seen those before and er hmmn well nevermind  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The problem of Golem is the competitor SONM which is to be real a lot of better. I hope that GOLEM will made it good but I think that SONM will steal the show.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
GNT has decent price, even after most ICOs are losing money, GNT still has large profit for investors. It is miracle, and a masterpiece by good investors.
I am having really high hopes with Golem. Instead of mining, Golem would become a better option. Just rent your processing power and actually help people do complex calculations, designing etc. Mining is becoming just a massive waste of electricity and computing power.

I mostly agree, but my biggest concerne is that golem team is delivering slowly. Crypto is very fast world, if you're slow there will be new competitor who will throw you out of the game.

golem have to be the best in this field , whoever has the quality will go forward , those who have half baked product will fail at the first hurdle, time will be the judge
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I am having really high hopes with Golem. Instead of mining, Golem would become a better option. Just rent your processing power and actually help people do complex calculations, designing etc. Mining is becoming just a massive waste of electricity and computing power.

I mostly agree, but my biggest concerne is that golem team is delivering slowly. Crypto is very fast world, if you're slow there will be new competitor who will throw you out of the game.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Activity: 887
I come from the future, here in my garage, I was able to travel back in time using golem tech, I am buying tons of gnt now because where I come from golem taken over the world, price is $100,000 per coin!

Lol, you forgot to mention the year of which you traveled back.The price is insane and does not look to reflect the actual value in coming years.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
I come from the future, here in my garage, I was able to travel back in time using golem tech, I am buying tons of gnt now because where I come from golem taken over the world, price is $100,000 per coin!

Wow inflation is that high in the future  Shocked
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Did you go to school with my great great children?  Grin
Activity: 770
Golem prices has been really stagnant ...its ATH was like 0.6 cents
60 cents roughly speaking , ethereum did similar , sat around on exchanges up down 60 cents to 1 dollar , etc etc just being quietly traded back n forth , no real movement to shout about , then it went very quiet for a time after devcon , not much happened , then months later BOOM , it moved and then it has never looked back really , Golem is at a strange stage of limbo , im not surprised markets are quiet , and also throw btc rally to the moon into the mix , im holding gnt, i sit and wait to see the outcome .
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
Golem prices has been really stagnant ...its ATH was like 0.6 cents
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I´m cleaning up the house. And Golem will be a keeper so i´ll just keep a closer look to this thread:)
I did not find your team's introduction, saw your QQ number, this is a Chinese project it?

Huh
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
I did not find your team's introduction, saw your QQ number, this is a Chinese project it?
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I think that Golem still has the potential for growth. Despite the pampas last season. In fact, there were no pampas this year, so Iota looked like she had done a miracle! ))))
Activity: 896
I bought IOTA at 32-48cents,  sold 70-90cents range. Yeah, I was idIOTa. Won't do the same mistake with Golem. I'm pretty sure it will make at least 5x gain.

Golem rise was insane... from 1600 sat to 20000 satoshi..
 IOTA is more healthy uptrend
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
So no brass this year guys? 🙈🤷🏻‍♂️

Even I do feel the same.They didn't update about the brass release and nothing much on their twitter account as well.Will they provide an update on the development as they used to do earlier?
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
The success of Golem coin project can greatly reduce the cost of scientific research, big data analysis, graphics rendering, machine learning, AI and so on. Its contribution to social progress will be huge, so the development prospect is entirely worth investors' expectation. Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
The project started more than a year ago. Is there any improvement in any project? Does the team have a new roadmap?

Yes, I'm also joining to this question  Smiley That would be great to see updated info / status  Roll Eyes

As I mentioned in an earlier post, they updated the Alpha a week or two ago (take a look at their Github page), and are making good progress. In addition they recently hired a head of business development, partnerships and strategy - Chris Waclawek. Chris was formerly evangelist and head of special projects at Estimote. If you're not familiar with Estimote, they're one of the biggest developers/suppliers of iBeacon/Eddistone beacons.

More info here: https://blog.golemproject.net/the-future-is-about-to-happen-5435ca525dbc

I see, thanks for update ! )

>In addition they recently hired a head of business development, partnerships and strategy - Chris Waclawek

thats good  Smiley

I didn't know Estimote, looked a bit. It seems good hiring. And hope we're close to launch Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: