Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 38. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Goleam team need to be fast! Sonm team keep travel all over and advertise sonm project! I dont see golem team do it . Please gnt team be super conputer winner! I give full support to gnt with 1 milion tokens! Go go gnt team! Vitalik is your team! Good for gnt

Have you seen this https://mvp.sonm.io/ ?

a countdown timer , OH dear !

This hype from SONM has just pushed their token price to a bit high this week with MVP coming up in next few days.Golem team too need to consider such marketing and provide the update of brass as soon as possible.

Totally agree.
Golem needs marketing
Overall marketing is good. But unless you can keep it up it could backfire by raising expectations to much. In crypto one or two days withoput news can cause massive FUD:) Impatient folks around here:)

See you ! Smiley
They kick started the whole thing with a great overall idea and a good team with many big names looking into their project.

I respect the fact that they admit their mistakes, self-criticism is good, but it now or never as SONM has really structured and delivered a road map we can relate too. If Golem does the same, they are back in the game as their project is still better known.

Im a Golem believer, but getting pretty impatient too!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Goleam team need to be fast! Sonm team keep travel all over and advertise sonm project! I dont see golem team do it . Please gnt team be super conputer winner! I give full support to gnt with 1 milion tokens! Go go gnt team! Vitalik is your team! Good for gnt

This hype from SONM has just pushed their token price to a bit high this week with MVP coming up in next few days.Golem team too need to consider such marketing and provide the update of brass as soon as possible.

Totally agree.
Golem needs marketing
Overall marketing is good. But unless you can keep it up it could backfire by raising expectations to much. In crypto one or two days withoput news can cause massive FUD:) Impatient folks around here:)
Activity: 11

Totally agree.
Golem needs marketing
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
After reviewing SONM and iEXEC, I decided to take a small position in Golem today. The potential for this project is amazing and if they can deliver an MVP next quarter, the price should go up big time. They also have enough money to complete this project in the future.
Activity: 308

I believe the network goes live next year right? Or is it just the testnet? I am really excited about their project as they have a very good team behind them. Can't wait to see the platform go live.
Activity: 41

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
what is the next mile stone?
Activity: 125

q - why did i invest in golem ?
a - because i believe it has meat on the bone .

a digital asset / token /coin , call it what you will , to become used , to become wanted , sought after , valued, must have meat on the bone , without this it is simply a number on the web in a wallet.

Activity: 546
Merit: 255
cool brass coming..

Where do you see the launch of brass golem coming up now? they have neither updated this on their site nor on Twitter.It would be a good surprise if they announce the launch date during Christmas.
Activity: 434
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
I like the movement in the last 24 hours, maybe some good news is coming out.
i wouldnt read too much into it , a few coins have jumped up , likely just normal market speculation , this n that

I don't think the reason for this jump is brass. Looks like Golem preparing a bullish run in few days. Technically the coin is in a triangle and probably is going to break in few hours. 2450 is a resistance point at the moment and GNT must stay higher than this price. The volume must also increase for a strong uptrend.
Activity: 434
cool brass coming..
i wouldnt read too much into it , a few coins have jumped up , likely just normal market speculation , this n that
Activity: 1
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Do you guys have some interesting insights about investment opportunities that Golem can provide (short or long term) ? I have been investing in ETH and BTC but it became too insane so I am looking for non mainstream / promising projects.
Without going into details I think it is a great project because it became difficult to miniaturize CPU, space is limited and companies/industries need to deal with more and more data, so it seems to be a great alternative. (tell me if I am wrong)

I agree with you and I dont think you are wrong. I have also some investment at BTC and ETH (and some other altcoins). But I bought GOLEM with the biggest percentage of my money. I will keep it until the new top. I don't think this is going to happen with the release of Brass but if the team keep going working hard one day or another we are going to see new highest points.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
If anyone can post an updated roadmap it would be appreciated. I'll try to catch their AMA tomorrow, anyone know if it'll be live streamed?

For Reddit AMA, most of the questions/answers will be available on the link provided even after it is over.So don't worry about it being live and missing it.
Activity: 19
If anyone can post an updated roadmap it would be appreciated. I'll try to catch their AMA tomorrow, anyone know if it'll be live streamed?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Do you guys have some interesting insights about investment opportunities that Golem can provide (short or long term) ? I have been investing in ETH and BTC but it became too insane so I am looking for non mainstream / promising projects.
Without going into details I think it is a great project because it became difficult to miniaturize CPU, space is limited and companies/industries need to deal with more and more data, so it seems to be a great alternative. (tell me if I am wrong)
Pages:
Jump to: