Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 39. (Read 380879 times)

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
We are Golem team, ask us anything! We will answer December 14th, 6PM CET  Grin

https://www.reddit.com/r/GolemProject/comments/7jajpl/we_are_golem_team_ask_us_anything_we_will_answer/

Finally, after a long time, golem team are ready to fac people and answer each of the questions which have been waiting for months.This is going to be interesting and I am too gonna ask a few questions from my side.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 46
interesting article about bubbles in all areas of technology and relating to the blockchain , golem gets a positive mention  , posted in golem chat
https://www.inc.com/bill-carmody/understanding-blockchain-bubble.html

Thanks for that article link coffee44, that was a great read. Golem Giant is still slumbering away, I can't wait for the ride when it wakes up!!  Grin Grin
interesting article about bubbles in all areas of technology and relating to the blockchain , golem gets a positive mention  , posted in golem chat
https://www.inc.com/bill-carmody/understanding-blockchain-bubble.html
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I am having really high hopes with Golem. Instead of mining, Golem would become a better option. Just rent your processing power and actually help people do complex calculations, designing etc. Mining is becoming just a massive waste of electricity and computing power.

Well I'm quite agree with you. We should turn mining in something useful 9instead of wasting electricity power.

Future will be based on computing power and most of the mining-related projects will suffer due to electricity deficit around the world.Lets see what proves out with these projects
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I am having really high hopes with Golem. Instead of mining, Golem would become a better option. Just rent your processing power and actually help people do complex calculations, designing etc. Mining is becoming just a massive waste of electricity and computing power.

Well I'm quite agree with you. We should turn mining in something useful 9instead of wasting electricity power.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Come on dev team... look like sonm will deliver project this days! Pls hurry with your product!

They do have an update which is pushing the price upwards but on this thread Golem team or anyone close to them does not provide any update on latest development and this is why people are moving from GNT to SNM to ride on the upcoming update.

There is no downside in Golem, the satoshi value has dropped because of rising BTC. Just wait and see what happens on Brass release Smiley
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Come on dev team... look like sonm will deliver project this days! Pls hurry with your product!

They do have an update which is pushing the price upwards but on this thread Golem team or anyone close to them does not provide any update on latest development and this is why people are moving from GNT to SNM to ride on the upcoming update.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I hope there re no more delays. I understand it s a very complicated technology but being late on their initial schedule for this long is really pushing the limits.
Anyone have any idea how far out the release of Brass is at the moment?  Want to make sure I have a substantial holding before the wider community realizes this projects potential...
the statement from golem is early 2018
not far away  Grin
Activity: 1
Anyone have any idea how far out the release of Brass is at the moment?  Want to make sure I have a substantial holding before the wider community realizes this projects potential...
Activity: 6
Promotion and the shill are important and are what drive price increases in the short term.  But the fundamentals of this project are what will take the price to the MOON...
Tortoise and the hare  Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
It isn't fair to let the opportunity without availing at current price to make my position better. Golem has chances to see see show us some quick rally at time of Christmas to give us gift as holder. Most of the people are holding these tokens of supercomputer project based to increase their chances.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
The problem of Golem is the competitor SONM which is to be real a lot of better. I hope that GOLEM will made it good but I think that SONM will steal the show.

Looks like SONM has something coming by this month end and this is driving the price right now.I have invested in both and happy to see it has made a good progress in terms of price right now.In terms of the actual product developement, we are a bit away from reality.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Pages:
Jump to: