Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 41. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Great project, Im always been exited with supercomputers and their implementation in humans life) I think soon the supercomputers its a future and they will replace common computers with their powers)
I will read more info about Golem)
Activity: 59
The project started more than a year ago. Is there any improvement in any project? Does the team have a new roadmap?

Yes, I'm also joining to this question  Smiley That would be great to see updated info / status  Roll Eyes

As I mentioned in an earlier post, they updated the Alpha a week or two ago (take a look at their Github page), and are making good progress. In addition they recently hired a head of business development, partnerships and strategy - Chris Waclawek. Chris was formerly evangelist and head of special projects at Estimote. If you're not familiar with Estimote, they're one of the biggest developers/suppliers of iBeacon/Eddistone beacons.

More info here: https://blog.golemproject.net/the-future-is-about-to-happen-5435ca525dbc

I see, thanks for update ! )

>In addition they recently hired a head of business development, partnerships and strategy - Chris Waclawek

thats good  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
So no brass this year guys? 🙈🤷🏻‍♂️
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
The project started more than a year ago. Is there any improvement in any project? Does the team have a new roadmap?

Yes, I'm also joining to this question  Smiley That would be great to see updated info / status  Roll Eyes

As I mentioned in an earlier post, they updated the Alpha a week or two ago (take a look at their Github page), and are making good progress. In addition they recently hired a head of business development, partnerships and strategy - Chris Waclawek. Chris was formerly evangelist and head of special projects at Estimote. If you're not familiar with Estimote, they're one of the biggest developers/suppliers of iBeacon/Eddistone beacons.

More info here: https://blog.golemproject.net/the-future-is-about-to-happen-5435ca525dbc
Activity: 59

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Neufund
Hope Bitcoin will crash soon. This monster bubble ssuck entire market  Sad

It would be better to stabilize at some level. If it crashes hard it will be painful for the alts too, especially to the USD value.
Activity: 87
Cisco Certified Network Professional
Is the tech of this project is completed or the team is still working on the tech? i mean the roadmap.
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io
Hope Bitcoin will crash soon. This monster bubble ssuck entire market  Sad
Activity: 84
Telegram Community Manager
This is one of the most promising tokens I've ever seen, if I could only turn back time, I would love to purchase golem, in time I know the value will be 30x .
Activity: 110
Neufund
I bought IOTA at 32-48cents,  sold 70-90cents range. Yeah, I was idIOTa. Won't do the same mistake with Golem. I'm pretty sure it will make at least 5x gain.

Golem already did a 15-20x at the start when it was just a few months old..from 1000 sat to 25k sat and then back to 3-4 k sat.There are too many players in the cloud now and it looks to be difficult if they could do a 5x again, provided they release the version soon.

They released an update to the Alpha about a week ago. They're making good progress, and have enough of a differentiating factor in terms of what their cloud platform does. Next year is looking very promising.

There is some progress, but would be nice to get some dates... at least some approximate time.
Activity: 43
Any indication of when a beta will be released?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
I bought IOTA at 32-48cents,  sold 70-90cents range. Yeah, I was idIOTa. Won't do the same mistake with Golem. I'm pretty sure it will make at least 5x gain.

Golem already did a 15-20x at the start when it was just a few months old..from 1000 sat to 25k sat and then back to 3-4 k sat.There are too many players in the cloud now and it looks to be difficult if they could do a 5x again, provided they release the version soon.

They released an update to the Alpha about a week ago. They're making good progress, and have enough of a differentiating factor in terms of what their cloud platform does. Next year is looking very promising.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

I think a 3x is feasible in the short term, once they release Brass. But after that, it depends on how well they market it and how many users they have.

I am fine with 3x as it is impossible to predict the computing platform price forecast.SONM,IEX,XEL are already gearing up to give a good competition.All of these are going to have a good marketcap in 2018.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

I think a 3x is feasible in the short term, once they release Brass. But after that, it depends on how well they market it and how many users they have.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

Activity: 45
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Very high on this project and rightfully so.  Long time holder with big expectations

I think Brass will be released this month or January at the latest, if you look at their development they are really close.

I am tired of the team as they do not provide any update on the exact month of brass release.They did update it once in may and from then on nothing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Very high on this project and rightfully so.  Long time holder with big expectations

I think Brass will be released this month or January at the latest, if you look at their development they are really close.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
Pages:
Jump to: