Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 62. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Look like in next meeting will be brass reliese. Anybody hear that?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Wishing all you lads luck with Golem, I'm personally looking to buy in the next few months after some more extensive research. At first glance GNT looks great though. Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
This should have been the focus of the Berlin event.

I feel that Golem have a great future if they can do what they say. Even though the live stream event was a huge disappointment,
seeing Golem's team and putting the face behind the technology is a positive note.

Also I feel that right now the price of Golem is bottoming out. So it is a good time to buy and hodl.

Golem update about cooperation with OmiseGo, Steamr... yeah!  Grin
https://blog.golemproject.net/after-berlin-the-spirit-of-cooperation-22c4667f9191
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Golem update about cooperation with OmiseGo, Steamr... yeah!  Grin
https://blog.golemproject.net/after-berlin-the-spirit-of-cooperation-22c4667f9191

Wow very nice, that sounds really cool. I am really excited what the time will bring. keep it going guys!
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Didn't expect GNT to bleed this low this fast,
but I've made nice profits from it. The reason is probably that I've been analyzing GNT for a very long time. Managed to increase my GNT stack by around 200% and gain profit.
I think its because you have a good analysis through this coin. Im actually still holding Golem way back in the past and i have no plan to sell it now or do even short trades i like long term trading that keeps me reminding in my future life.
Activity: 172
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Didn't expect GNT to bleed this low this fast,
but I've made nice profits from it. The reason is probably that I've been analyzing GNT for a very long time. Managed to increase my GNT stack by around 200% and gain profit.
We're hoping for some Brass real example Cool
https://twitter.com/golemproject/status/907216398124019712

yeah if its happen,then also 1$ for gnt will happen btw!
Activity: 125
this coin made me poor Cry :'(my biggest mistake when i trusted this project & put all my money when it was 23k and now it is struggling cto cross 9k

If youre holding the coins you havent lost anything. If you sold at a loss then its your own issue for not being patient enough

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Patience, but how much should I endure? So I also went bankrupt, what is the probability that it will not fall even lower? I will wait. I believe that they will come up with something.

You can also take a look at the competition. SONM is an example where there is a good change (imo) of increase (this month will be listed on binance, so an increase is expected; not yet listed on bitrex). It has a very low market cap. I'm really curious what advantages has Golem over Sonm.
Activity: 172
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
For the OMG giveaway for holding GNT, do we have to transfer the coins to a wallet where we hold the private key? Or can we let them on an exchange?

You have to transfer them into wallet like MEW to have private keys in your possession. You will not get anything if you let your tokens at exchanges as they don't allow exchanges wallets to be part of these giveaway since most of them are not felicitating to their customers.

Do we know when this airdrop will happen?

It would be interesting to see when the airdrop will happen, since many of the people would like to jump in and buy GNT to get free OMG.If there is a certain date announced for this airdrop, I am sure the price of GNT will rise till it is complete and would start to be dumped after that.Lets see what the team decides about this.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
this coin made me poor Cry :'(my biggest mistake when i trusted this project & put all my money when it was 23k and now it is struggling cto cross 9k

If youre holding the coins you havent lost anything. If you sold at a loss then its your own issue for not being patient enough

Patience, but how much should I endure? So I also went bankrupt, what is the probability that it will not fall even lower? I will wait. I believe that they will come up with something.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
For the OMG giveaway for holding GNT, do we have to transfer the coins to a wallet where we hold the private key? Or can we let them on an exchange?

You have to transfer them into wallet like MEW to have private keys in your possession. You will not get anything if you let your tokens at exchanges as they don't allow exchanges wallets to be part of these giveaway since most of them are not felicitating to their customers.

Do we know when this airdrop will happen?
Activity: 826

would you buy it today if you didn't hold before?

Yes!
Activity: 294
would you buy it today if you didn't hold before?

Yeah true guy! Do not sale
Activity: 181

Activity: 16
Pages:
Jump to: