Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 63. (Read 380876 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Anybody know about this ?
https://blog.golemproject.net/how-to-find-10m-by-just-reading-blockchain-6ae9d39fcd95
whether the problem is resolved , if not yet , this news can be make panic sell GNT next time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Gnt is on good way just need to be more fast...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have gut feeling something is about to be rolled out in near future. It is like chance to buy again at these price. Here is bit critical situation of buying if may slightly do gown but more chances are to see the market reacting positively to this advanced development already.

i don t understand
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
what was that sudden pump and dump all about  Huh
Yeah last 3days was interested ...
Activity: 728
I have gut feeling something is about to be rolled out in near future. It is like chance to buy again at these price. Here is bit critical situation of buying if may slightly do gown but more chances are to see the market reacting positively to this advanced development already.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

So much potential last night with all eyes on Golem, now wasted. Could have been something really exciting.

Still I believe in the technology. Keep up the good work!

i didnt follow the news - what exactely happend - what was the reason? do u thing it has long term effects?

They've screwed up the sound of the translation, it was impossible to hear
Activity: 4

In the future, if any of the dev teams are going to make a big announcement about live streaming their events.
The infamous "Golem Incident" will be the foremost case study of how NOT to do one.

Activity: 280
Don't be disappointing guys, just see this is as more time to accumulate. Golem has real potential, decentralized supercomputing has the potential to democratize research resources!
Activity: 4

So much potential last night with all eyes on Golem, now wasted. Could have been something really exciting.

Still I believe in the technology. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
For the OMG giveaway for holding GNT, do we have to transfer the coins to a wallet where we hold the private key? Or can we let them on an exchange?
Activity: 104
I only know how to buy and sell, do not know the technical language, but recognized the technical value, so read your propaganda, do not know whether to invest to buy the coin, so if we all feel your technology is very powerful, then I will go to invest
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
It is still very good price in spite of this recent increase because with upcoming updates it will be doubled within hours. It is reward for those who were sure of their choice by investing more at around 6k satoshi rate. This is what happens when it to deal with good project even its price drops temporary.
Soon all will buy gnt at 1$+ in coming weeks! Didnt you see omisgo give full dupport to gnt!
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
The sound on the live conference has been royally screwed. What a horrible dissapointment. Price started to dump immediately just because of such stupid glitch. And nobody has any idea what are those folks talking about.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Ohh, the price is growing because there's potential big news coming out soon Smiley
I hope that you are saying right things, but I think that also if there won't be big news something is moving in the right way and I'll continue to HODL 
Activity: 97
What a fucking joke.

Activity: 364
Ohh, the price is growing because there's potential big news coming out soon Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: