Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 67. (Read 380876 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Golem was most advanced in development than other it's competitors and I am sure work is going on though we don't access to many of those developments anymore. All the delay was due to some minor bugs which can be fixed anytime as usually happens in software developments.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Good let see what will happen, any update from team here on bitcointalk would be more than welcome.

Great to know Golem is moving forward and soon to finish the next milestone.
Waiting eagerly for it
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I think by September ending the Brass Golem should be released, I know the team will be working really hard to release a bug free code, but this is a good news for holders, the price has corrected a bit but ICO investors would be happy  with the price so far

Golem is still profitable for ICO investors but everyone is looking for Brass hopefully devs team will get succeed to push this towards public testing in next few days. I also agreed with this project is really promising there is so big space to grow and explode. I will wait for this release till than hodl.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Om Mani Padme Hum
Good let see what will happen, any update from team here on bitcointalk would be more than welcome.

Great to know Golem is moving forward and soon to finish the next milestone.
Activity: 429
Activity: 434
The team say they adding something to brass its shy they not reliese brass jet btw! Its good. Let we see.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think by September ending the Brass Golem should be released, I know the team will be working really hard to release a bug free code, but this is a good news for holders, the price has corrected a bit but ICO investors would be happy  with the price so far
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Wtf is wrong that gnt ann topic total dead!?
If ann desd then its look bad for project too btw 🙈

Actually, you don't have any of the team mates here to publish any updates coming from them and so you can't call it a dead thread

Forum members get updates from different sources and publish here, so no one here from the team who can respond to any of the queries you are raising.Just read the updates and enjoy it.
Activity: 18
DXB2017 please be quiet... Just read all your posts. You are relly weird. At the begining you said that one of your friend work in Golem team, and after few days you talk bad things about Golem. This is new technology and they need time to do it. If you believe in project than support team and wait few years. If you dont believe, that sell coins and leave forum.

If you want to help and do some good thing for project, you must install 0.8 and use it

Thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Ann not been updated by the team doesn't mean the project is bad, look at their Github and look at the huge work that the team have done, they need time to develop a product not responding to comments most of which are FUD in my opinion, the Brass Golem will soon be launched that was included in their last newsletter
Lol short pump form that 0.8 alpha?

Actually i dont understand the dump not the pump... people major dumped the coin becouse of 25% pumpu? wtf... lol

It looks to be dumped after the alpha release, we normally see a lift when an update comes but here it has been totally different.The price was over 7500 sat yesterday and after the update, it went to 9000+ sat and now getting dumped hard.Looks like whales are manipulating the price here to make it cheap before next update comes and grab as many as possible.

Looks like the holders impatiently waiting for pump, to dump immediately.
Not good - especially just after release.

Yeah dump since we wait so long time now 🙈
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

Actually i dont understand the dump not the pump... people major dumped the coin becouse of 25% pumpu? wtf... lol

It looks to be dumped after the alpha release, we normally see a lift when an update comes but here it has been totally different.The price was over 7500 sat yesterday and after the update, it went to 9000+ sat and now getting dumped hard.Looks like whales are manipulating the price here to make it cheap before next update comes and grab as many as possible.

Looks like the holders impatiently waiting for pump, to dump immediately.
Not good - especially just after release.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
I love this project and for gain it needs time. I am buying on dips. This project is future.

You right! Just buy the fcuking deep! Forget TA, Inflation, Deflation, Market cap, Volume, Exchanges even Support or The Team. Just just buy the fcuking deep!
Activity: 26
Golem is currently in alpha stage since a decent time. I am very interested into the project and I consider to throw some of my Bitcoin into GNT buy order. What I was not able to find is a roadmap for the furture development. Alpha status is actually a very early stage and for being a real alternative for companies to use Golem for distributing computing is a stable version. So, my question is, what will be the next development steps and is there a development roadmap existing at all (if so, it is hard to find)?

No one has responded so far.
Well, I've got another question about Golem. The official website says that the company behind Golem is Golem Factory GmbH. GmbH is a German or Austrian form of company. I thought the company is located in Poland or in some other Eastern European country. So, where is the developer team and/or the project headquaters located?

Good Question. Explanation can be found on Reddit. Was posted there over 10 months ago already: https://www.reddit.com/r/GolemProject/comments/57zft1/whats_the_difference_between_golem_team_golem/
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Golem is currently in alpha stage since a decent time. I am very interested into the project and I consider to throw some of my Bitcoin into GNT buy order. What I was not able to find is a roadmap for the furture development. Alpha status is actually a very early stage and for being a real alternative for companies to use Golem for distributing computing is a stable version. So, my question is, what will be the next development steps and is there a development roadmap existing at all (if so, it is hard to find)?

No one has responded so far.
Well, I've got another question about Golem. The official website says that the company behind Golem is Golem Factory GmbH. GmbH is a German or Austrian form of company. I thought the company is located in Poland or in some other Eastern European country. So, where is the developer team and/or the project headquaters located?

Don't bother yourself with the the location of the company and all the beauracrazy ! Just focus on the tech and constantly buy the dip! Golem is game changer! watch out!
Pages:
Jump to: