Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 68. (Read 380876 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

We're getting closer to Golem Brass. It's exciting and don't get market reaction.

It is exciting!!! I guess most people dont read or know about coins, they only trade coins that are rising... When people will acutally see what is happening here
Golem will lift off...

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

We're getting closer to Golem Brass. It's exciting and don't get market reaction.
Lol short pump form that 0.8 alpha?

Actually i dont understand the dump not the pump... people major dumped the coin becouse of 25% pumpu? wtf... lol

Activity: 156
Lol short pump form that 0.8 alpha?
Hey. I bought gnt long time ago. And my plan is to keep coins for long term. What do you think, how much can be gnt worth in few years? Is value 10$/coin possible in your opinion? In case if they deliver perfect software to us. I have already 2 comps for rental Cheesy

Well i guess we all can just guess what price will be, but i am confident it should surpass 1 billion marketcap...

Meaning 1$+ till new year...

Activity: 151
0.8 Release Candiate released minutes ago

"We are releasing Golem v0.8 Release Candidate and want to invite you to tests.
Here you can find Windows Installer: https://github.com/golemfactory/golem-dev/releases/tag/0.8.0
MacOS installer is available here: https://github.com/golemfactory/homebrew-golem-dev section `Install the development version`
For instructions please visit: https://github.com/golemfactory/golem/wiki/Installation
FAQ is available here: https://docs.golem.network/10-troubleshooting.html

If you will find any bugs, problems or just have any sugestions feel free to report it here or create an issue on GitHub: https://github.com/golemfactory/golem/
If you have any questions please contact us: [email protected]"

Might be bullish but price went up at poloniex!!!! And check bittrex 60BTC just bought!!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hey. I bought gnt long time ago. And my plan is to keep coins for long term. What do you think, how much can be gnt worth in few years? Is value 10$/coin possible in your opinion? In case if they deliver perfect software to us. I have already 2 comps for rental Cheesy

Golem is currently in alpha stage since a decent time. I am very interested into the project and I consider to throw some of my Bitcoin into GNT buy order. What I was not able to find is a roadmap for the furture development. Alpha status is actually a very early stage and for being a real alternative for companies to use Golem for distributing computing is a stable version. So, my question is, what will be the next development steps and is there a development roadmap existing at all (if so, it is hard to find)?

No one has responded so far.
Well, I've got another question about Golem. The official website says that the company behind Golem is Golem Factory GmbH. GmbH is a German or Austrian form of company. I thought the company is located in Poland or in some other Eastern European country. So, where is the developer team and/or the project headquaters located?

I can only say that the white paper is still leading (dates are set relative to each other) http://golemproject.net/doc/DraftGolemProjectWhitepaper.pdf
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Golem is currently in alpha stage since a decent time. I am very interested into the project and I consider to throw some of my Bitcoin into GNT buy order. What I was not able to find is a roadmap for the furture development. Alpha status is actually a very early stage and for being a real alternative for companies to use Golem for distributing computing is a stable version. So, my question is, what will be the next development steps and is there a development roadmap existing at all (if so, it is hard to find)?

No one has responded so far.
Well, I've got another question about Golem. The official website says that the company behind Golem is Golem Factory GmbH. GmbH is a German or Austrian form of company. I thought the company is located in Poland or in some other Eastern European country. So, where is the developer team and/or the project headquaters located?
This is a long term project and devs doing great only would be nice if they got Brass done by now.. and the world saw it's potential.. They should have started with Clay already so members like me could work on tasks and generate gnt  Cool Cool Cool  (not complaining here just stating I want to by a pioneer)
Activity: 7
I love this project and for gain it needs time. I am buying on dips. This project is future.
Activity: 212
project looks good,definately watching this
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Yes devs can not care about the price, they are not price predictors not even Nostradamuses. Their job is to do development in time and this is it.
Activity: 434
Any new progress on the brass?

Look like few more weeks...hope this year for new year gift 👍🏼

Looks like the delay has been more than the expect one,It was to be out on May as per the tweet from the team and then the price rise and now its been 3 months after that and no news on the exact release date, the price went to 20k sat at one point of time and now struggling below 10k sat.The team needs to announce the release of the platform as soon as possible.

Yes you are right! But devs never care about price they care about devs rekiese...
Activity: 154
Well I'm expecting the price to explode once the news gets out that an early version of Golem is out! Smiley

It will just wait :-)
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Looks like the delay has been more than the expect one,It was to be out on May as per the tweet from the team and then the price rise and now its been 3 months after that and no news on the exact release date, the price went to 20k sat at one point of time and now struggling below 10k sat.The team needs to announce the release of the platform as soon as possible.
Activity: 5
Well I'm expecting the price to explode once the news gets out that an early version of Golem is out! Smiley
Guys, is anyone looking at the charts... There is way way way more demand then supply... prepare Golem to explode in the next few days...
Activity: 434

Pages:
Jump to: