Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 13. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 762
Merit: 35
Guys, any updates on Golem progress? Suggestions for livenet? Not sure if  i should keep bags in Golem

I think Golem has already launched on ETH mainnet a while ago. But my issue with Golem is that they have basically left out around 40% of PC users from participating in the Golem project.They only allow Windows 10 and not earlier Windows versions. These users amount to around 50% of the Windows users. Any other project that can support these Windows users will surely take away a big chunk of the pie. But Golem doesn't realize this. All they keep saying is that Microsoft doesn't support earlier versions and so they also won't. Seems like they are funded with Microsoft itself!!!

I also agree. I'm running Win7 and I would love to have the possibility to run Golem, while avoiding all the BS Win10 throws at it's users.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Guys, any updates on Golem progress? Suggestions for livenet? Not sure if  i should keep bags in Golem

I think Golem has already launched on ETH mainnet a while ago. But my issue with Golem is that they have basically left out around 40% of PC users from participating in the Golem project.They only allow Windows 10 and not earlier Windows versions. These users amount to around 50% of the Windows users. Any other project that can support these Windows users will surely take away a big chunk of the pie. But Golem doesn't realize this. All they keep saying is that Microsoft doesn't support earlier versions and so they also won't. Seems like they are funded with Microsoft itself!!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Guys, any updates on Golem progress? Suggestions for livenet? Not sure if  i should keep bags in Golem
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
I still dont see real progress for a while  Sad
it's another pump/dump token on my MEW
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
SONM project is much better than Golem...
Dev team release every promise on time, with livenet it will be possible to run every application & rent every PC components... I sold all of my GNT for SONM!

pydev7, why not hold both GNT and SONM? In other words hedge your bet. I originally bought GNT and am a big fan but then I saw SNM has potential as well and bought some of that too. I'm not one to sell my investments so far and am happy to hold both. I wish them both great success!
Activity: 172
SONM project is much better than Golem...
Dev team release every promise on time, with livenet it will be possible to run every application & rent every PC components... I sold all of my GNT for SONM!

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
when next milestone in the golems development, the clay golem?

Even brass is yet to be online and to showcase what Golem team has to prove about supercomputers.If they do fail with their attempts the upcoming releases would just be a history with not much attention from anyone.

yes  , you are right, but lets wait

You know sonm is coming out with two mainnets right? Golem should build their application on sonms because trying to reinvent the wheel will be expensive and time consuming

Yes, golem is the first project launched their supercomputer technology but till now they didn't launch any mainnet to the public. SONM is doing that because their development team is very fast, we are not seeing any updates from this Golem project.

You mean until two months ago...  And you mean "you" aren't seeing updates?  Because you don't seem to be up to date on their progress... yet have plenty of time to come into a Golem board to shill SONM.  The Golem team has updated the public release twice in two months. 

its not about shilling, its about awareness. Also, I like both projects, they're only in competition with each onther on a small level. I just wish people had told me earlier about some projects so thats what I'm doing here
Activity: 6
I cannot believe you are arguing about competition between two still NON-functioning projects!
Get in reality!

Golem has been functioning on mainnet.  No argument.  Just fact.
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
I cannot believe you are arguing about competition between two still NON-functioning projects!
Get in reality!
Activity: 151
One of my favorite and invested in projects since right after the ICO, it's tough to see such a promising project take a major hit in value during this bear market. 
I've been a big supporter of Golem and what Julian and the team have done with the release of Brass Golem.
Still in alpha stage, I expect this project to be around for a long time, as the concept of renting out computer power like an Airbnb is something quite unique and fascinating to anyone in this space.
Golem project has very successful ICO, after that the project has likely been really developed by its team.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
GNT is actually a project that is building something useful and meaningful, it aims to deliver rather than perform pump and dump schemes.

Even brass is yet to be online and to showcase what Golem team has to prove about supercomputers.If they do fail with their attempts the upcoming releases would just be a history with not much attention from anyone.

You know sonm is coming out with two mainnets right? Golem should build their application on sonms because trying to reinvent the wheel will be expensive and time consuming

Yes, golem is the first project launched their supercomputer technology but till now they didn't launch any mainnet to the public. SONM is doing that because their development team is very fast, we are not seeing any updates from this Golem project.

You mean until two months ago...  And you mean "you" aren't seeing updates?  Because you don't seem to be up to date on their progress... yet have plenty of time to come into a Golem board to shill SONM.  The Golem team has updated the public release twice in two months. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network

yes  , you are right, but lets wait

Golem Brass Beta has been on mainnet since April 10th.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
One of my favorite and invested in projects since right after the ICO, it's tough to see such a promising project take a major hit in value during this bear market. 
I've been a big supporter of Golem and what Julian and the team have done with the release of Brass Golem.
Still in alpha stage, I expect this project to be around for a long time, as the concept of renting out computer power like an Airbnb is something quite unique and fascinating to anyone in this space.
Activity: 196
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I hope this will go up due to technological improvements and not manipulation. it is very special to be very advanced in technology, but price is something that is not tied to golem as a software or project developer. Smiley
Activity: 178
Pages:
Jump to: