Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 41. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

soupapinto, I invested in Elite and Xanon as well, so I understand your concerns!

I really don't know why Elite, which looks like real scam, and XANON, which has only sell orders but 0 (zero!!!) buy orders are on bittrex ...

Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh

Ok, first of all, I doing a thing which I called CreativeMining! I collected a handful of BTC (in my standard) during the last 4 months with my method. I am mining startup coins from block 1. Then when it is promising I invest a small amount just to get a bit more. Lately Elite was a fine candidate, I get a nice income from mining it, so I thought it is time to invest. I lost.

Before that, Xanon came, great concept, low price like 10 sat/coin, so I bought a couple millions. I lost.

Nowadays, it is not worth the risk to invest in any new coin, they can turn out a scam within a few days and I can not afford to loose any more money!

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

I will start worrying about that when we have more than a few grams of gold to show. I've seen devs dump small fortunes and disappear every day, incredible stunts like the ICB ico on bittrex (60BTC!!!!) and people not even complaining. and here is someone building a coin slowly and steady. I'll say again, even without any gold, I'd still invest on dev presence alone. Confidence is the most scarce commodity in cryptos right now, not gold.

Well, you can't compare XGR with ICB.  XGR is doing just fine.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

I will start worrying about that when we have more than a few grams of gold to show. I've seen devs dump small fortunes and disappear every day, incredible stunts like the ICB ico on bittrex (60BTC!!!!) and people not even complaining. and here is someone building a coin slowly and steady. I'll say again, even without any gold, I'd still invest on dev presence alone. Confidence is the most scarce commodity in cryptos right now, not gold.

+1 Yes that's very very true!!!!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I'm not afraid that Dev will disappear (run with the money, scam us, etc) but what in case if something bad happens with him?
Do not get me wrong, I hope he will be healthy but unfortunately accidents can happen any time Sad

That could happen with any other coin. With time XGR would need a dev team of several persons, maybe a foundation or real company behind it.

legendary
I'm not afraid that Dev will disappear (run with the money, scam us, etc) but what in case if something bad happens with him?
Do not get me wrong, I hope he will be healthy but unfortunately accidents can happen any time Sad

That could happen with any other coin. With time XGR would need a dev team of several persons, maybe a foundation or real company behind it.
legendary

soupapinto, I invested in Elite and Xanon as well, so I understand your concerns!

I really don't know why Elite, which looks like real scam, and XANON, which has only sell orders but 0 (zero!!!) buy orders are on bittrex ...

Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh

Activity: 65
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

but in case of XGR .. everything ... like EVERYTHING is in masterlovesz hand ..

Yes, right now it is and that is a concern. Dev did mention that once there was enough gold then a site would be setup where you can exchange gold for XGR which would help mitigate this concern a bit.
i will be honest here .... i really like this coin idk why .. i keep coming to thread and read it

but i will not buy it caz everything is in the Dev hands ... and i don't really trust anyone in market world

I was a bit of a sceptic at first, but the dev has been persistent in reaching his goals. I'm still mining mining it on my home rig and buy some now and again.

i would buy meow coin ....but now XGR  ..... YEAH ...

the fact that any person can come remake meow or any of those coins ... and everything is fine

maybe im overdoing it .. but yeah its me

make be XGR can go to a real small company ... like Karma.CC ...

kosmot did amazing jop on karmacoin ... i was there supporting and helping pushing the price up at start ... go see my posts

the fact i support it .. is i feel own something valuable ... where u can own a % of a real company using your karmacoins

Hey kahir! I was just mentioned my idea in a few page back, that in the future I am thinking about creating shares or bonds of a company (GoldReserve Inc?) and then that can give the sceptic people a real value as well!

Thank you for the info, I will check karmacoin!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
i will be honest here .... i really like this coin idk why .. i keep coming to thread and read it

but i will not buy it caz everything is in the Dev hands ... and i don't really trust anyone in market world

I was a bit of a sceptic at first, but the dev has been persistent in reaching his goals. I'm still mining mining it on my home rig and buy some now and again.

i would buy meow coin ....but now XGR  ..... YEAH ...

the fact that any person can come remake meow or any of those coins ... and everything is fine

maybe im overdoing it .. but yeah its me

make be XGR can go to a real small company ... like Karma.CC ...

kosmot did amazing jop on karmacoin ... i was there supporting and helping pushing the price up at start ... go see my posts

the fact i support it .. is i feel own something valuable ... where u can own a % of a real company using your karmacoins

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Ok, I sent the money to the Gold Account, it will be there in a couple of days!
I have learned my lessons with all the scamcoins in the last couple months. I do my research now. I like what you're doing Dev, taking your time with the mining, a working wallet, no rush to hit the exchanges, all that shows promise.

The one thing that concerns me is the goldreserve itself (just an added bonus right now, honesty in the coin's handling, like you've showed, is enough for me to invest). I've read the entire thread I think, followed the talk about staking the premine - that could work, sure, but as you well said, the premine should be used for promotion and buying gold for the reserve as soon as possible.

So what will happen in the future? I propose a change, a hardfork after the coin goes PoS. besides the yearly interest already in place, you should add a "devshare" for every block, used exclusively to buy more gold for the reserve. that way we get a steady groth to the reserve, on par with the inflation. price will always have a backup!

Keep up the good work.

About the "devshare" concept, great idea, thats what I wanted to do at the begining, when I was started to think about my own coin, but then a lot of scam happened and I through out that idea as I wanted to tell the devshare (10% off from all the mined blocks) at the begining, people might think I am just a stupid scammer...

Now, as GoldReserve has a steady community this idea can come up, to think about, because my donation idea might not work at all!

I am actively seeking upgrades for GoldReserve, technology and concept wise as well, so I am open to listen every comment and idea, I am a visioner I can collect, mix and come up with a better or more suitable solution if I have the inputs!

Activity: 90
I have learned my lessons with all the scamcoins in the last couple months. I do my research now. I like what you're doing Dev, taking your time with the mining, a working wallet, no rush to hit the exchanges, all that shows promise.

The one thing that concerns me is the goldreserve itself (just an added bonus right now, honesty in the coin's handling, like you've showed, is enough for me to invest). I've read the entire thread I think, followed the talk about staking the premine - that could work, sure, but as you well said, the premine should be used for promotion and buying gold for the reserve as soon as possible.

So what will happen in the future? I propose a change, a hardfork after the coin goes PoS. besides the yearly interest already in place, you should add a "devshare" for every block, used exclusively to buy more gold for the reserve. that way we get a steady groth to the reserve, on par with the inflation. price will always have a backup!

Keep up the good work.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
THAT HASH!

Keep up the good work dev  Smiley
Activity: 174
hope that high hash guy not dumping it after mining
So peeps can rent this coin is it in pow still? I love the idea that it is backed by gold. I certainly will take a look at it. Smiley

Thank you for your positive thinking!

Yes the coin is in POW stage now you can rent a rig if you want. Please check the blocks as from block 100000 it will be POS only! Rent your rigs accordingly!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
So peeps can rent this coin is it in pow still? I love the idea that it is backed by gold. I certainly will take a look at it. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: