Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 42. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 582
Merit: 250
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
The increased hash is mostly from one user who started mining yesterday at minep.it.  The user is consistently getting 40x the hash of the next closest miner.

I'm always wondering why someone with such a big hashrate doesn't mine solo. The farm will find most blocks anyway ...

Was wondering the same.  My guess would be they rented the hash and don't know better.

I'm sure that's the case. Even tho I'm still mining this on my home rig, whenever I rent a rig for a coin launch that goes south, I'll point it over to XGR.

I rented some rigs(some weeks ago) and used them on GoldReserve so I could test the rental process in preparation for other crypto launches.

I also wanted to get on the rich-list ;-) 
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
The increased hash is mostly from one user who started mining yesterday at minep.it.  The user is consistently getting 40x the hash of the next closest miner.

I'm always wondering why someone with such a big hashrate doesn't mine solo. The farm will find most blocks anyway ...

Was wondering the same.  My guess would be they rented the hash and don't know better.

I'm sure that's the case. Even tho I'm still mining this on my home rig, whenever I rent a rig for a coin launch that goes south, I'll point it over to XGR.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Interesting, current network hashrate is above 5GH/s.

Wow. Currently 6.5 GH/s and 120 difficulty. Good news about more gold coming in AGAIN to back the coin!
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

They want in, on a long term coin!

hmmm..the difficulty also went up. Two days ago it was between 12-16 and now it's at 148.Difficulty increased by almost 10 times! Sad

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

hmmm..the difficulty also went up. Two days ago it was between 12-16 and now it's at 148.Difficulty increased by almost 10 times! Sad

yes, it is. Only 18k POW blocks are left and maybe people wake up and see that this coin has a bright future and an awesome dev Smiley

I'm happy that I mined this coin while diff was low.

Yes, the ANN page is on several business forums, also in different language sites especially in the main chinese forums.

About this week: I am alone with my 7 months old boy, who requires full attention, but despite that, I will be able to buy 3 Gramms of Gold, deliver till friday to the Gold Account. I am planning to create a better website thats why there is no update there. I have some backoffice plans as well, but that will take affect after the new website is up and running, so I can attract some serious investors.

You are doing great job ,we need stable coins and solid devs. Take Your time Wink
Activity: 12
Activity: 422

yes, it is. Only 18k POW blocks are left and maybe people wake up and see that this coin has a bright future and an awesome dev Smiley

Yes, the ANN page is on several business forums, also in different language sites especially in the main chinese forums.

About this week: I am alone with my 7 months old boy, who requires full attention, but despite that, I will be able to buy 3 Gramms of Gold, deliver till friday to the Gold Account. I am planning to create a better website thats why there is no update there. I have some backoffice plans as well, but that will take affect after the new website is up and running, so I can attract some serious investors.

I also listed it on Ebay. Can be seen by users worldwide, great marketing tool.
Activity: 420

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

Activity: 17

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Yay we are added on coinswap https://coin-swap.net/market/XGR/BTC Smiley

This exchange is reliable?
How can't display transaction records?
I just use it with USBcoin and can vouch for them, I have deposited-withdraw BTC and USB with no hassle  
Activity: 582
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Hey! I like gold!    Grin
Activity: 422
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Yay we are added on coinswap https://coin-swap.net/market/XGR/BTC Smiley

This exchange is reliable?
How can't display transaction records?
Activity: 2
Activity: 47
I forgot to tell you that I contacted all the requested exchanges! Coin-Swap.net is the first result of my actions.

I had only good experiences with Coin-swap, they are fast and efficient!

I used their exchange without any problem!

I recomend them!

Great Work! Signing up now... XGR to the moon!
Activity: 420
I forgot to tell you that I contacted all the requested exchanges! Coin-Swap.net is the first result of my actions.

I had only good experiences with Coin-swap, they are fast and efficient!

I used their exchange without any problem!

I recomend them!

Pages:
Jump to: