Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 43. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

XGR is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
XGR/BTC

Join our IRC channel
#coin-swap

Registration
Register

MFA Authentication
How to setup MFA with Google Authenticator

Support
Contact

Deposits
Confirmations are currently set to 10. You can watch the status of your deposit from your Deposit page.

Thank you!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

XGR is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
XGR/BTC

Join our IRC channel
#coin-swap

Registration
Register

MFA Authentication
How to setup MFA with Google Authenticator

Support
Contact

Deposits
Confirmations are currently set to 10. You can watch the status of your deposit from your Deposit page.
Activity: 422
Why is the richlist not accurate? It's only showing that I have 18K coins, but I know I have a lot more than that Smiley

http://xgr.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/

If you are using the first wallet, or started with that, than that caused some anomalies in the richlist, I do not know why. What I did, that I save my wallet.dat, I delete everything in appdata/roaming/Goldreserve folder,then start one of the latest wallets, like 23.06.2014 or newer, create a new address, then save that wallet.dat, go back to the old wallet.dat, send the whole amount I had to the new address. I am using the new wallet.dat since, and richlist is fine now!

I just downloaded a new wallet on another rig and transferred my coins there, looks good now.
Why is the richlist not accurate? It's only showing that I have 18K coins, but I know I have a lot more than that Smiley

If you are using the first wallet, or started with that, than that caused some anomalies in the richlist, I do not know why. What I did, that I save my wallet.dat, I delete everything in appdata/roaming/Goldreserve folder,then start one of the latest wallets, like 23.06.2014 or newer, create a new address, then save that wallet.dat, go back to the old wallet.dat, send the whole amount I had to the new address. I am using the new wallet.dat since, and richlist is fine now!

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Yes, it will be next week as I slipped the deadline of sending the amount this week, so money will arrive only next week. I will try to send another set, to buy 2 gramms instead of 1!

I still miss that part where we can see how much of the premine has been sold for how much BTC in the OP. Maybe you could provide an excel tab or something like that?

Hi, I had some personal problems lately, so I am a bit slow. I am aware that we need that. In this weekend, I will have more time to update everything. FAQ, sales report Cool.

Best of luck Dev and thank you for staying with this coin and the updates
Activity: 978
Merit: 506

I think this is due to the staking process ....

Well, in my case richlist seems to be correct. I think that it shows amount of minimum coin age which is 24h. In my case it shows number lowered by 24h mining income, which is then correct.
It is impossible that such amount difference is due to staking.
Dev will surely know if this observation is correct.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

I think this is due to the staking process ....

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

Hi, I had some personal problems lately, so I am a bit slow. I am aware that we need that. In this weekend, I will have more time to update everything. FAQ, sales report Cool.

GREAT!!! Take your time. Anyway you do a GREAT JOB!!!

Thank you, I think am doing OK atm, but in the future I will try harder.

If anyone have a good idea or connection to any online store then send me a PM.

During that I will try to reach a whale, because I have a little connection and as my connection knows me, I may have a chance to convince that guy to invest in XGR!

Pm sent. Please check, thank you and good day.

Thank you, I think am doing OK atm, but in the future I will try harder.

If anyone have a good idea or connection to any online store then send me a PM.

During that I will try to reach a whale, because I have a little connection and as my connection knows me, I may have a chance to convince that guy to invest in XGR!
legendary

Yes, it will be next week as I slipped the deadline of sending the amount this week, so money will arrive only next week. I will try to send another set, to buy 2 gramms instead of 1!

I still miss that part where we can see how much of the premine has been sold for how much BTC in the OP. Maybe you could provide an excel tab or something like that?

legendary

Activity: 582
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
Cryptoworld is soo F.cked up at the moment!! Every 2nd coin is a scam, dev's disappear or hidden premine! People are just want to milk this cow so hard that it will die if nothing happen!

And yet here we are, a decent coin and only a handful of people respect it. Sad. 8(

I agree and hence why I keep mining.

Cryptoworld is soo F.cked up at the moment!! Every 2nd coin is a scam, dev's disappear or hidden premine! People are just want to milk this cow so hard that it will die if nothing happen!

And yet here we are, a decent coin and only a handful of people respect it. Sad. 8(
Another week, another gramm of Gold will strengthen GoldReserve!! Thanks to nexter who bought up this week XGR stash at 500 sat and thanks to the donors!!

Just a reminder, If we reach 11 gramms, I can start to set up a board for minimum buyback price!!

Any update on when your next purchase of gold will be? Thank you

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Activity: 47
Another week, another gramm of Gold will strengthen GoldReserve!! Thanks to nexter who bought up this week XGR stash at 500 sat and thanks to the donors!!

Just a reminder, If we reach 11 gramms, I can start to set up a board for minimum buyback price!!

Any update on when your next purchase of gold will be? Thank you
Anyone can help voting?? I made 38 votes till now http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23coin-swap&uio=d4

just write on chat !vote XGR

Ok I just voted but what is it for?
Activity: 2
Anyone can help voting?? I made 38 votes till now http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23coin-swap&uio=d4

just write on chat !vote XGR
Pages:
Jump to: