Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GSX] Glowshares: Community Driven Blockchain Development - page 17. (Read 90443 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Should we expect the wallet soon, or does bittrex have to verify the wallet(s) before we get access to them?
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Sorry $GSX failed to automatically shut down last night.  We will reverse the 42 trades that occurred after the end time @BittrexExchange

Ryan @ Bittrex

Oh nice..so rip me now..sold some vior for some gsx.. I was fucked up.. nice work again BITTREX ... :/ Because of your stupid bug..now I lost half of my vior..

Yeah, even though I wouldn't want to lessen my percentage share of Glowshares, I don't think its fair to punish those that bought in after the ICO was supposed to end. Wasn't the devs fault anyhow.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Sorry $GSX failed to automatically shut down last night.  We will reverse the 42 trades that occurred after the end time @BittrexExchange

Ryan @ Bittrex

Oh nice..so rip me now..sold some vior for some gsx.. I was fucked up.. nice work again BITTREX ... :/ Because of your stupid bug..now I lost half of my vior..
Activity: 770
Merit: 506
When does trading start?

approx 4 days from now.
But is all depends on Bittrex.

Ok thanks for the info  Cool
Activity: 980
When does trading start?

approx 4 days from now.
But is all depends on Bittrex.
Activity: 770
Merit: 506
When does trading start?
legendary
Activity: 1050

Ryan @ Bittrex

thx
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Ryan @ Bittrex
legendary
Why the ICO is still open

Read 8 comments before your post.

Exactly ... thats what i mean WHY wait bittrex

they given a time .. its not CLOSED at the given time = rule broke
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Always trying to learn more.
legendary
Why the ICO is still open

This been broken

(The crowdfund will run for approximately 3 days beginning Nov 13, 2014 at 00:00:00 PST and ending on Nov 15, 2014 at 23:59:59 PST.)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I've purchased a few and certainly like the prospect of been able to vote on what happens to a coin I'm invested in.

I'm not that happy with the ICO still running several hours after it was meant to end though.

Isn't the best of starts, even if it's not the devs doing.......
Activity: 121
Merit: 10

I personally didn't buy any, and there is why:

1) Dev, if you are able to implement voting into the wallet, why didn't you do it in the first place? I would prefer bittrex to inspect functionality of it rather then basic CP wallet with no features.
2) Why do you need ICO funds? Can't you generate yourself say 2-3% and ask bittrex to place buy back order with the ICO price thus greatly boosting investor's confidence. (They would get their fees anyway)
3) You say you would need 4 weeks for voting implementation, being here for a while can tell you for sure: FUDers, Quick-proffiters and Whiners will destroy the price in a week

They only person I can see gaining here in ICO fund controller, which is you...

P.S. Not FUDding, just explaining why I do not see it as a great investment opportunity.

1) I wasn't sure if anyone was even interested in decentralized blockchain voting. The ICO was first and foremost a method of measuring the interest level.

2) Not sure what you are asking here, but the funds are going to be used to support and stabilize the price.

3) I personally don't think it's that long to wait for what is being offered, but to each their own. Existing implementations of blockchain voting (such as Heavycoin) are much too different in vision and execution, so I will be coding it from scratch, which takes a bit longer than just copy/pasting a feature that another coin already has.

Activity: 256
Merit: 250
Move along my friend. I am the troll slayer and you just got slayed.

I personally didn't buy any, and there is why:

1) Dev, if you are able to implement voting into the wallet, why didn't you do it in the first place? I would prefer bittrex to inspect functionality of it rather then basic CP wallet with no features.
2) Why do you need ICO funds? Can't you generate yourself say 2-3% and ask bittrex to place buy back order with the ICO price thus greatly boosting investor's confidence. (They would get their fees anyway)
3) You say you would need 4 weeks for voting implementation, being here for a while can tell you for sure: FUDers, Quick-proffiters and Whiners will destroy the price in a week

They only person I can see gaining here in ICO fund controller, which is you...

P.S. Not FUDding, just explaining why I do not see it as a great investment opportunity.
EDIT: Number of 1-2 post newbie cheerleaders rings the bell too.
Activity: 60
When is the launch?

Once ICO is over: "Within 4 days of the crowdfund ending Bittrex will release the funds raised to the Glowshares development team and open the market for trading"

But ICO is still live @ trex  Shocked
Activity: 70
When is the launch?
legendary
LOL @ Bittrex

kinda funny aint it, good for me though forgot to grab some  Smiley
Activity: 334
LOL @ Bittrex
Activity: 121
this is obvious scam in recent.

You must have put a lot of time and energy into determining that Glowshares is a scam, is that why you provided not even one sentence of detail? Oh wait, we haven't launched yet, so it's not even possible.

ICO still going, WTF?  Huh

Waiting on Bittrex, sorry.
Pages:
Jump to: