Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GSX] Glowshares: Community Driven Blockchain Development - page 15. (Read 90443 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
still closed?!
Edit: Whoo, opened
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Only a few hours till trading will commence
Activity: 334
Why does Bittrex take so long to allow trading for a coin after ICO, it's as if sloths were in charge of the damn place.  Undecided

This.... ohhhhh myyyyy gawdddddd
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Why does Bittrex take so long to allow trading for a coin after ICO, it's as if sloths were in charge of the damn place.  Undecided
Total coins in the first block: 332,468.0 allmost 100 BTC

That is the number of coins sold on Bittrex through crowdfunding, but your math is way off.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
Total coins in the first block: 332,468.0 allmost 100 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1050
can't they just give exact time ....
Activity: 78
Oooo can't wait to get some once trading is open!
Trying to decide how many of my shares I want to keep for trading and how many to stake for interest in my wallet.

Has there been any word on transaction fees for GSX? I'd like to send my staked coins to my wallet in multiple chunks, but a high transaction fee could reduce how many chunks I use.

There is no fee required, but using a fee of 0.0001 helps ensure that your transaction receives priority processing.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Trying to decide how many of my shares I want to keep for trading and how many to stake for interest in my wallet.

Has there been any word on transaction fees for GSX? I'd like to send my staked coins to my wallet in multiple chunks, but a high transaction fee could reduce how many chunks I use.
any idea when will be the market open for trading? thanks

It is Today according to bittrex rules as 19 Nov is 4 day after crowdfund ended  

- The crowdfund will run for approximately 3 days beginning Nov 13, 2014 at 00:00:00 PST and ending on Nov 15, 2014 at 23:59:59 PST.
- Within 4 days of the crowdfund ending Bittrex will release the funds raised to the Glowshares development team and open the market for trading.

this will be my question too as im curious when will the trading start anyway hmm

Hopefully Bittrex is more punctial in opening the market for trading GSX than they were with closing it  Grin
Activity: 70
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

- The crowdfund will run for approximately 3 days beginning Nov 13, 2014 at 00:00:00 PST and ending on Nov 15, 2014 at 23:59:59 PST.
- Within 4 days of the crowdfund ending Bittrex will release the funds raised to the Glowshares development team and open the market for trading.

this will be my question too as im curious when will the trading start anyway hmm
legendary
Activity: 1050

Activity: 91
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Awesome maybe today bittrex will open it up so we can transfer to the wallet?

Nice, I like this blockexplorer and it's (beta) features.

Keep the updates comming dev
Pages:
Jump to: