Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GSX] Glowshares: Community Driven Blockchain Development - page 18. (Read 90443 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 250
50 mins left - I'm glad any unsold coins are getting burnt, it means us buyers get a bigger slice of the market Smiley.
r u buying?
this is obvious scam in recent.
good luck.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Keep it going a lil while longer pls ...hahaha i only get paid tomorrow eve again  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
ICO still going, WTF?  Huh
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Oh damn, this puppy is gonna get pumped so hard Smiley Look at that marketcap...
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
50 mins left - I'm glad any unsold coins are getting burnt, it means us buyers get a bigger slice of the market Smiley.
Activity: 121
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
I saw that. Dont get me wrong. This has more potential than most, if not all of the current flood of new shitcoins.

Price (in my opinion) seems high if all coins sell out in ico. If it stays around this amount coin count things could be

very profitable. I hope this goes well. Dev seems transparent confident and competent.

Maybe. Just maybe.
18 authors on bct forum
8 users in IRC
17 facebook followers
3 reddit subscribers
415 twitter followers

If this hits early supporters should do very well.

If dev steals all the ico...welp....the dev steals the ico.

Does look promising and professional. We will see here shortly.

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
18 authors on bct forum
8 users in IRC
17 facebook followers
3 reddit subscribers
415 twitter followers

If this hits early supporters should do very well.

If dev steals all the ico...welp....the dev steals the ico.

Does look promising and professional. We will see here shortly.

I have had a small stake in 2 ICO's so far and made a reasonable profit from them. Invested .8 BTC in this one, my largest investment so far, it looks promising.

I wasn't sure if people would recognize a genuine ICO in the sea of scams, but clearly some do! Thanks for having faith in the project and me.
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
I have had a small stake in 2 ICO's so far and made a reasonable profit from them. Invested .8 BTC in this one, my largest investment so far, it looks promising.
I'm in as well. But as others have said I would really like to see this in a modded thread. logic and reason and well writen posts mean nothing to massive fud. Just look at what happened to DarkShibe. a large miner dump and then massive fud. went from 20,000 at the end of October and stting around 300 now.

The open thread is definitely the weak link by far and should be addressed.

If it comes to that, I have no problem locking this thread and creating a moderated one. It's entirely possible that you are correct.

But until it's necessary, troll slaying is going pretty well and I'm having a lot of fun doing it. Their intentions might be malicious, but it gives me an opportunity to show everyone how I deal with "bumps in the road." At least for now, it's a blessing in disguise.

I appreciate the feedback, keep it coming.
This shit ico coin dead after start trading. All ico scam

104 retwit... LOL https://twitter.com/Anti_Pump/status/532944126271324160

Nice purchased retweets, did you buy those on Fiverr?

It's ironic that you are attempting to point out scams while using extremely shady and deceptive tactics to do so.

Thanks for the free marketing, you're a real pal.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Always trying to learn more.
I'm in as well. But as others have said I would really like to see this in a modded thread. logic and reason and well writen posts mean nothing to massive fud. Just look at what happened to DarkShibe. a large miner dump and then massive fud. went from 20,000 at the end of October and stting around 300 now.

The open thread is definitely the weak link by far and should be addressed.
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
This shit ico coin dead after start trading. All ico scam

104 retwit... LOL https://twitter.com/Anti_Pump/status/532944126271324160
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

An update? Nice:) The wallet looks quite nice, I hope there is more functionality in the future(voting especially)
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Another day in Bitcoin
Another scam in Altcoin
Activity: 78
Ill be surprised if there are any coins left to purchase by the end of the timeline !
Pages:
Jump to: