Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GSX] Glowshares: Community Driven Blockchain Development - page 19. (Read 90443 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506
I need convincing.
Someone connect the dots for me.  Wink
Activity: 121
Merit: 10

indeed, if i remember correctly this ICO only needs 25 btc , so less investor means less dumpers anyway Tongue

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203386364-GlowShare-Crowdfund-Campaign

Indeed says 25btc in order to 'succeed'.

That's actually nice, with so many coins destroyed price will go up like crazy Smiley

Distributing ICO's proportionally between all buyers ends up with early buyers being surprise diluted by last day buyers. Nice to see I'm not the only one who appreciates this more fair method. Don't forget that instead of using potentially dangerous "burning" techniques to remove coins from the supply, we are using a method that doesn't require anyone to trust that they will be properly destroyed. Unsold coins never even touch the blockchain! This launch was very carefully planned, with much attention paid to even the smallest details.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
all the new accs registered to post in this thread is red flag #1 for me

Thanks for letting us know you won't be investing.

Means less coins sold and therefor more potential to profit for me ;-)

Haha, exactly EnJoyThis. I will definitely be in GSX for the long run.

indeed, if i remember correctly this ICO only needs 25 btc , so less investor means less dumpers anyway Tongue

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203386364-GlowShare-Crowdfund-Campaign

That's actually nice, with so many coins destroyed price will go up like crazy Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

well I never invest with a pre-set timeline in mind but I do think GSX can innovate and hopefully more coins will follow the trend of blockchain voting because I like the idea to have something to say about the future of a coin. And if it's good, it might be my long-term investment coin.

We'll see, will be buying some more coins in a few hours.
Activity: 70
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

Activity: 334

Activity: 90
With Regards to the price i reckon we drive it up to 750k+ satoshis  Grin

I know you are just kidding around, but in all seriousness, I will make every effort to support the price. It's an open market and I can't control what people do, so no promises, but I'm treating this as a long term business and have money saved up from previously developing software. In an effort to be transparent, I wanted to at least mention this part of the plan, but I don't expect anyone to believe it until they see it.
this is defo a step in making the world a little bit more honest for everyone which realistically is far better than profit . I can see huge potential on the horizon after people see what is being done here .#GSX

Maybe we can innovate and profit at the same time. Anyone with the guts to trade crytocurrency (especially altcoins!) deserve to be paid. I can take care of the code– but the people in the community, ideas, feedback/discussions, marketing, and traders are all just as important, if not more.
Activity: 334
The next 22 hours and 45 minutes are going to be pretty exciting!

Saw this posted in twitter, http://itsalmo.st/#glowsharesgsxicoendingtime

Countdown to the end of the ICO on Bittrex...
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-GSX
Activity: 78

I know you are just kidding around, but in all seriousness, I will make every effort to support the price. It's an open market and I can't control what people do, so no promises, but I'm treating this as a long term business and have money saved up from previously developing software. In an effort to be transparent, I wanted to at least mention this part of the plan, but I don't expect anyone to believe it until they see it.
lols ye i know Smiley one can always hope mate Smiley)) the few spare btc i had ive invested into your idea so im keen to see this one play out more so for what will come in the future than to make a load of profit off it..this is defo a step in making the world a little bit more honest for everyone which realistically is far better than profit . I can see huge potential on the horizon after people see what is being done here .#GSX
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Fine, have a couple of BTC, ICOs normally play out OK for me. Plus less than 24 hrs left so we'll probably get the usual rush to buy at the end.
You dont seem to understand this concept. It is a real world one which is a far superior idea compared to Blocknet. Do not ignore this devs abilities.

I agree. I can honestly say this is the first time I have ever been excited to vote.  Grin

I'm glad you mentioned your excitement to vote, that was something I put a lot of thought into. Votes being limited by coin supply allows everyone to feel as if their vote matters, which it actually does. If the required number of coins to vote is too low, each individual vote wouldn't feel as important.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
You dont seem to understand this concept. It is a real world one which is a far superior idea compared to Blocknet. Do not ignore this devs abilities.

I agree. I can honestly say this is the first time I have ever been excited to vote.  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Activity: 4
If GlowShares proves to be successful, we have something amazing on our hands...

https://www.anonimg.com/img/fd6bd0af7077bf2fcb490628785d000e.jpg
Activity: 4

thanks for all the posts you are making, glowshares. my friends very recently got me into bitcoins and altcoins.
i've been warned about ico's and i've done a lot of research on past ico's that have taken place.
you seem like a really honest and transparent developer. best of luck to you!
i will be putting my meager amount of bitcoin into gsx and hoping for your future!

Pages:
Jump to: