Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GSX] Glowshares: Community Driven Blockchain Development - page 22. (Read 90443 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Sorry if i missed the info in the OP, but what happens to unsold ICO coins? Btw this looks good, I'll try and get some!

i hope it will be burn the unsold coins

- Bittrex will host 900,000 coins at a price of 0.00033333 each. The first block will include only the amount of coins sold.

Burning will not be necessary. Any coins that are unsold will never even touch the blockchain. Too many things can go wrong with "burning" so I picked a better, more transparent solution.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
i hope it will be burn the unsold coins
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Crypto Angel
Sorry if i missed the info in the OP, but what happens to unsold ICO coins? Btw this looks good, I'll try and get some!
With BTC on the up again, I'll be watching this. It's the first ICO I might throw coins at for a while.

Thanks for the kind words. Please don't hesitate to share any questions, concerns, or ideas you may have!
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
With BTC on the up again, I'll be watching this. It's the first ICO I might throw coins at for a while.
unmoderated thread?
seems to be a newbie dev

fudders will wreak havoc on this thread  Grin

It's unmoderated because I want people to speak freely. I assure you I'm the farthest thing from being inexperienced. I have been developing software professionally for a long time. I'm not new to cryptocurrency or peer-to-peer networking either.

again, when will the ICO end?  Shocked i might buy some depending on the hype at the last day tho

- The crowdfund will run for approximately 3 days beginning Nov 13, 2014 at 00:00:00 PST and ending on Nov 15, 2014 at 23:59:59 PST.

First page on Bittrex already.
Activity: 57
unmoderated thread?
seems to be a newbie dev

fudders will wreak havoc on this thread  Grin
Activity: 70
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

again, when will the ICO end?  Shocked i might buy some depending on the hype at the last day tho
Activity: 334
Hope the ICO goes well!
Activity: 1
I have always thought blockchain technology would be a perfect tool for voting. This has good potential.
http://itsalmo.st/#gsx-ico-time

In the end, isn't this what we all want? Having something to say about cryptocoin evolution.

Well put.

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Im liking this one a lot actually.
I sthis correct

Bittrex will host 900,000

only 900k in total.  If so I likey like  Shocked

I have the same thought.

Currently all new coins (and also alot of old coins) have multiple billion coins, I'm sure they do this so you think you have alot but actually you don't.

With only 900k cap at ICO you actually are holding a nice amount of you hold 10k coins.

And the longer I think about it, the more I'm liking the idea of a community driven blockchain development. In the end, isn't this what we all want? Having something to say about cryptocoin evolution. Atleast I do  Wink
Looks interesting, have been looking for another new gem in Crypto. Dev's answers seem very technical as well.

Thanks for the support. My background and experience are more than adequate for the task, that's why I'm able to give detailed answers, rather than the typical vague generalizations. There are devices, products, services, even entire industries that can be improved by decentralization on the blockchain, the possibilities are endless. This is full time for me, not just a hobby. I don't know exactly what the future holds, but I'm willing to put in the effort to figure it out.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
I think this one will be worth watching. I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on things. Great ideas guys!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Interesting, probably I will buy some  Smiley
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Definitely one to watch... Seems very Bitswift-esque, as its a small ICO with good innovation. Maybe it'll 4x after launch too  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: