Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 101. (Read 879551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
we are still testing the fixes.

thoroughly.

Also awaiting this, v1.2 keeps freezing and only loads 1 week worth of blocks each run... that had take endless hours and x weeks to update to near 755k...

For now, it's recommended to just use 1.2
https://mega.co.nz/#!QUtQlYQA!tS3UVz0xMv7KlYgQeAHZp3W1MVMYKjd7IbR732QEdUk

We may delay the hardfork a little later.

If you don't have an SSD, syncing will be very slow (on windows you may see "not responding", just leave it). Although. Once you get passed block 255k syncing is fast (first natural disaster).

The easiest way is to download the chain as pointed out by domob.

The slow initial syncing will be fixed in a future update - using a number of methods - i.e. huntercore (based on namecore, based on bitcoin core), pruning and lite clients.

-
the Unity Client has now been updated for the Hardfork (will release when it's live).
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166
U can download the block chain close enough to current from there website too so u do need to do that..

http://chain.huntercoin.org/

There u go...

Yes - but if you can, verify the checksums against my GPG signature.  I'll update the chain again after the dust settles around the chain bug.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
U can download the block chain close enough to current from there website too so u do need to do that..

http://chain.huntercoin.org/

There u go...
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

thoroughly.

Also awaiting this, v1.2 keeps freezing and only loads 1 week worth of blocks each run... that had take endless hours and x weeks to update to near 755k...
No problems we await egerly!
legendary

thoroughly.
Activity: 95
Hey Nice too meet you! i'm Ombc :D
poloniex say
HUC Frozen. Awaiting update from Dev
But i want to exchance huntercoin! Sad
Please update it!
Hows things going with the update?? We are all waiting patiently for u..
legendary
Would like to start using this coin, but the wallet v1.3 isn't available link from OP has no file to download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!cYtmxKTS!3qY4aNLgRF_llkhHRR2s86WzltmvgcfsxzdvBSi3KS4

I removed it because it's broken atm...

i'll update when everything is good to go.
Activity: 87
Would like to start using this coin, but the wallet v1.3 isn't available link from OP has no file to download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!cYtmxKTS!3qY4aNLgRF_llkhHRR2s86WzltmvgcfsxzdvBSi3KS4
legendary
atm -

we are waiting for f2pool to revert back to 1.2, mine past the bugged chain (not many blocks), then we'll update with fix and let exchanges know.

for now you will need to wait.

Apologies

Thanks for your fast response and dedication. We will resume trading as soon as the update is pushed and we update our wallets

Thanks.

F2pool are now resyncing
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
atm -

we are waiting for f2pool to revert back to 1.2, mine past the bugged chain (not many blocks), then we'll update with fix and let exchanges know.

Apologies

Thanks for your fast response and dedication. We will resume trading as soon as the update is pushed and we update our wallets
legendary
atm -

Apologies
legendary
Пpoшy пpoщeния.....!!!! Bы зa кoгo мeня пpинимaeтe?Huh

Oт вac я пoлyчил вceгo oднo cooбщeниe и тo былo пoлyчeнo тoлькo чтo!!!

I will check your pm and wallet.dat later, unfortunately the chain is "stuck" atm so give me some time.

legendary
Я нe бyдy yглyблятьcя в пoдpoбнocти, выcкaжy тoлькo фaкты!

Я игpaю yжe дaвнo и дaвнo нaблюдaю зa чecтнocтью и cпpaвeдливocтью в этoй игpe!

Я гoтoв вынecти вepдикт!!!

B этoй игpe мoгyт игpaть тoлькo aдминиcтpaция и пpиближeнныe к нeй, бoльшe никoмy игpaть нe пoзвoлeнo! Игpaющиe люди пoльзyютcя вceвoзмoжными oшибкaми чeм oтбиpaют y пpocтыx пoльзoвaтeлeй вce мoнeты и нe дaют paзвивaтьcя! Xoчy пpeдyпpeдить вcex нoвыx игpoкoв, нe cтoит нaчинaть игpaть в этy игpy!!! Я пpoвeл нe 1 мecяц в этoй игpe и вce вpeмя oдин и тoт жe peзyльтaт вы тexничecки нe мoжeтe бopoтьcя c этoй cиcтeмoй!

Aдминиcтpaция нa пpeдocтaвлeнныe пpeтeнзии paзвoдит pyкaми и вce cпиxивaeт нa тexничecкиe пpoблeмы (нo yжe фaкт чтo эти пpoблeмы пoявляютcя иcкyccтвeннo)

Bce этo мepoпpиятиe мoжнo нaзвaть MOШEHHИЧECTBO

Bceм cпacибo, я yмывaю pyки!!!

A тeбe yлиткa я cкaжy чтo ты ypoд мopaльный и физичecкий!

sorry you feel that way (using Google translator).

I already sent you personal messages regarding your past problems many times but you never replied. There is a language barrier which doesn't help.

Also note that the "administration" are not getting all the coins and they are not bots.. if that is what you are insinuating.

be patient and all will be fixed - we are a small but dedicated team.

legendary
yes

need to redownload the chain from chain.huntercoin.org

(got back to at least 760,084)

exchanges are aware - only around 5k hucs were transferred after this time.

tbh, just hold out while we test more thoroughly and until f2pool update - fix is working so far for me but i'm syncing from scratch to ensure all is ok, as is domob.

--

Side note and better news..

I've setup an XMPP server which you can authenticate to using your huntercoin forum username/password.

This will be used for chat in the unity client and I will try to add it to the forum itself.. you can also connect from your own xmpp clients.

We are are modifying the unity client to use an external sprite sheet so that you can make your own graphics - and we'll run a competition for the best looking
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
soo... what are we suppose to do run 1.2 or 1.3?

Icon

windows link to mega doesnt work for 1.3
legendary
the issue is a bug in the game logic, not related to reorgs as i posted..
legendary
f2pool, crypsty (mailed directly dev) and exchange owner of polo also contacted and aware
Pages:
Jump to: