Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 99. (Read 879551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
OK - is there a difference between 1.3.01 and 1.3.1 ?
       Consistency is a good thing
legendary
<1 hour till hardfork -

-

a Unity3d beta release compatible with the changes is here - contains some bugs which will hopefully be rectified tomorrow or not long after

Includes IRC instant chat - connects to #huntercoin channel on freenode. No VERY Abusive Language - should really be used for support and discussion about the project.. any spam/racism/virus links or whatever will result in a ban.
Of course i'd expect there to be some flame game arguments.

Use with care (always backup your wallet) - 1 bug may not show all your hunters on the right hand side - I'll be producing a guide and video later this week, along with bug fixed version, linux & mac releases... and android.

Windows - Unity3d Huntercoin Client
 https://mega.nz/#!dZ1H2KBA!hnu3RjWqgKdFb5cNEnQvokIdhxwIC_RV5Lja4y1jh3g

Bottom button has been added for Android click click click waypoints (due to no control key).

legendary
ditto!

New Huntercoin: Mithril Edition released!  V 1.1.0 (34383)
http://www.mithrilman.com/Huntercoin/Download

I've published a news there to explain briefly what's new, but I've to write a long followup to explain it in details and I've to create a video to show you

good work MithrilMan
Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
ditto!

New Huntercoin: Mithril Edition released!  V 1.1.0 (34383)
http://www.mithrilman.com/Huntercoin/Download

I've published a news there to explain briefly what's new, but I've to write a long followup to explain it in details and I've to create a video to show you
Developer!
i'm in the process of releasing my client, in an hour should be available
legendary
so question.. in the unity 3d client does the "reward address.." will that pay only the coins picked up? and the original 200 coins back to my  qt wallet? What i am looking for is to, sending the coins i pick up to cryptsy to trade for btc and the 200 coins it cost me to make the toon to go back into my qt wallet to remake the toon later.. can this be done?

Thanks

Icon

Hi mate,

some exchanges don't support mining directly to an address on the exchange (probably most or all). might not work - so maybe not a good idea.

New unity client will hopefully be released today - and Android.

polo exchange back up
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
so question.. in the unity 3d client does the "reward address.." will that pay only the coins picked up? and the original 200 coins back to my  qt wallet? What i am looking for is to, sending the coins i pick up to cryptsy to trade for btc and the 200 coins it cost me to make the toon to go back into my qt wallet to remake the toon later.. can this be done?

Thanks

Icon

legendary
what is hardfork
and why i must wait?
thanks for the reply and i check it on poloniex now

you don't have to wait, but hopefully it will be more playable.

Windows 1.3.01
https://mega.co.nz/#!ZZMEiAYK!SJ5O29gdH4SdhWQCIaIEeqokPXJJN9TQM3qy2i41SQk
Source
http://github.com/chronokings/huntercoin

Huntercoin 1.3.1 HardFork - Major Update - Update before block 795k - ~ 7 days from now

Implement "Game fees" - This allows fees to be paid which go to the gamefund - useful for the current update and future updates (attacks of different values).
Remove Hearts and Hearted Hunters (no value standard hunters). We'll add/change them in a future update.
Remove Death Upon Destruct
Allow Destruct and Waypoint at the same time.
Implement Life Steal Concept - If you hit with a destruct you will take their Hunters value and add it on your own. e.g. If your general costs 200 hucs and you hit someone worth 200 hucs, you will have a value of 400 hucs and they will die. Your Hunters value can be consider "Health". https://github.com/chronokings/huntercoin/blob/master/GameLogicChanges.txt
Display Hunters Value in the "Life" Tab when not poisoned from Disaster. If you are poisoned from Disaster it will tick down as before.
Hunters will spawn on Random Locations on the Map.
Reduce Carry Capacity to 100
Add Destruct Fee of 20 HUCs - This may seem expensive but is required to stop chain spamming destruct. This will be reduced once we implement Spell Timers or something else...
Remove Old Spawn/Bank Areas.
Make Banks Random - Banks will spawn in Random Locations on the Map. 75 Banks at a time on the map.
Add Life Span for Banks - Banks will have a 25 to 100 Life Span. This is not currently displayed in the QT.
Reducing Spawn/Bank Refund from 30 to 2 Blocks - If you stay on a bank square for more than 2 blocks your coins will be refunded for your general (and any "life" you took from other hunters in PvP).
Add 5 HUC fee on top of the 200 Fee for Creating a Hunter. This Fee is added to the gamefund.
Reallow "20 byte rule" for merge mining. Requested by F2pool. This makes the code more consistent with other merge mined coins.
Make getauxblock support both sha256d and scrypt regardless of algo="" in huntercoin.conf. by f2pool.
Hunters Value will be refunded upon Disaster.

I've sent a message to the exchange. They seem to be re-syncing from scratch atm.

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hey Nice too meet you! i'm Ombc :D
i have checked poloniex but its temp disabled :/
what is hardfork
and why i must wait?
thanks for the reply and i check it on poloniex now
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Guys Please fix the problem of the exchange site's
how can i get huntercoin now?
if both huntercoin exchange sites are down?
Please help so i can play the game

I can help you with this. Let's PM
legendary

polo exchange should be up?
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_huc

I've spoken to the exchange owner and he said he was updating a couple of days ago.

Hardfork is in 2.5 days...

Might be best waiting till then before you start playing
Developer!
I've implemented an utility that tries to recover a wallet (actually it works only for non encripted wallet, so it's fine for game wallets) generating a new wallet with all addresses it contains, if you want i can try to run it with your corrupted wallet and send you back the new one (after that you should transfer all funds to a new address to be safe of course)

send me a PM if you need it
I think anyway I'll create a section on my website to automatize the process, because i needed to recover my own wallets too, lot of times so i think it could be useful to other peoples too
legendary
how big is your wallet ?

have you tried with a fresh wallet just to test?

can you post here your debug.log (last few lines) when it stops syncing - http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php/board,6.0.html

There does seem to be a small rare bug during sync on windows only, in which sync may stop at "re-sending wallet transactions" or words to that affect.
And there is a dirty fix which we haven't added yet, but i wouldn't say causes it to constantly stop.

are you fully synced or syncing from scratch?
legendary
Back up & running normally with the new blockchain download - well done guys  Smiley

Paбoтaeт XPEHOBO!!!!

Этa мoнeтa MOШEHHИК

so do you still have a problem? and have you used the new update?

have you tried

Code:
huntercoin-qt.exe -rescan
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Back up & running normally with the new blockchain download - well done guys  Smiley
legendary
Just to be clear.. "game_player_death" is a disaster right not a pvp? Cause my toon just died and no coins anywhere to be found and no 1 around him.

Icon

yes - a "random disaster" hit. I lost a couple of hunters too.

you can check huntercoin.info for the last disaster block etc
when the hardfork happens you at least won't lose the 200 hucs.

-

F2pool have updated to 1.3.01

-

Take 2

Windows 1.3.01
https://mega.co.nz/#!ZZMEiAYK!SJ5O29gdH4SdhWQCIaIEeqokPXJJN9TQM3qy2i41SQk
Source
http://github.com/chronokings/huntercoin

Huntercoin 1.3.1 HardFork - Major Update - Update before block 795k - ~ 7 days from now

Implement "Game fees" - This allows fees to be paid which go to the gamefund - useful for the current update and future updates (attacks of different values).
Remove Hearts and Hearted Hunters (no value standard hunters). We'll add/change them in a future update.
Remove Death Upon Destruct
Allow Destruct and Waypoint at the same time.
Implement Life Steal Concept - If you hit with a destruct you will take their Hunters value and add it on your own. e.g. If your general costs 200 hucs and you hit someone worth 200 hucs, you will have a value of 400 hucs and they will die. Your Hunters value can be consider "Health". https://github.com/chronokings/huntercoin/blob/master/GameLogicChanges.txt
Display Hunters Value in the "Life" Tab when not poisoned from Disaster. If you are poisoned from Disaster it will tick down as before.
Hunters will spawn on Random Locations on the Map.
Reduce Carry Capacity to 100
Add Destruct Fee of 20 HUCs - This may seem expensive but is required to stop chain spamming destruct. This will be reduced once we implement Spell Timers or something else...
Remove Old Spawn/Bank Areas.
Make Banks Random - Banks will spawn in Random Locations on the Map. 75 Banks at a time on the map.
Add Life Span for Banks - Banks will have a 25 to 100 Life Span. This is not currently displayed in the QT.
Reducing Spawn/Bank Refund from 30 to 2 Blocks - If you stay on a bank square for more than 2 blocks your coins will be refunded for your general (and any "life" you took from other hunters in PvP).
Add 5 HUC fee on top of the 200 Fee for Creating a Hunter. This Fee is added to the gamefund.
Reallow "20 byte rule" for merge mining. Requested by F2pool. This makes the code more consistent with other merge mined coins.
Make getauxblock support both sha256d and scrypt regardless of algo="" in huntercoin.conf. by f2pool.
Hunters Value will be refunded upon Disaster.

Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Just to be clear.. "game_player_death" is a disaster right not a pvp? Cause my toon just died and no coins anywhere to be found and no 1 around him.

Icon

Pages:
Jump to: