Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 98. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hey Nice too meet you! i'm Ombc :D
there are no huc cost for destruct?
and you can't died if you attackt?
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
No thanks for the reply Wink
but yesterday im died not now
but how to attack anyone?
or defend?

Destruct will "attack" around you with a 1 square radius.
The 200 HUCs you pay for your general is like your health. Except assume 200 hucs = 1 Health Point.
If you attack someone you will take his 200 hucs and you will be worth 400 hucs, i.e. 2 health points. Then you can survive 1 attack.

If you stay on a bank square for 3 blocks you will have this 200 or 400 hucs refunded to your wallet.

If you both attack each other at the exact same time then nothing happens.

Be careful though as you need to time destruct to perfection, and some luck is also involved - depending on when the miner processes your moves.
No thanks for the reply Wink
but yesterday im died not now
but how to attack anyone?
or defend?
legendary
No im attacked by someone else Sad
but thanks much for the hyper Smiley
I don't know how the attack system work
if anyone else is nearby and he desrtroys
i go died and he not?

i can see you on the map - Ombc - yellow.

You know you can hold control + click when you do paths/waypoints?
legendary
k two questions, first whats with the # on the red stars.. bank spawns i am guessing and the # is the time left?

Second sent my toon to 1 of them and he never arrived.. (had to walk a ways) only thing it shows is "player 1 killed" was that pvp and if not where is my 200 hucs at? Sad

Icon

PS

How do we check the version # on the unity 3d client we have.. not showing under about tab..

Hi,

yes the red stars are banks and the # is the time the bank has left.
I'm working on a guide.

Yes, looks like you was killed -- the block explorer has been updated on huntercoin.info - you can probably use the map explorer and see what actually happened.

-

The unity release above (compatible with the new daemon/qt) is more of a prelease preview - it has some bugs, one of which, after a long time it may stop displaying some hunters on the right hand side - need to restart the app. I'm hoping the bugs will be fixed this week and we can release as 1.0 along with the new android version.

i go died and he not?

yes
i go died and he not?
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
k two questions, first whats with the # on the red stars.. bank spawns i am guessing and the # is the time left?

Second sent my toon to 1 of them and he never arrived.. (had to walk a ways) only thing it shows is "player 1 killed" was that pvp and if not where is my 200 hucs at? Sad

Icon

PS

How do we check the version # on the unity 3d client we have.. not showing under about tab..

legendary
Can anyone give me 205 huntercoin to play the game?
i give it back when im have 205 huntercoin! Smiley
Please help my

Addres HDBN4M8MkoDAjTK5Q9JDJSbw8bjQ2J3bCY

how will you attack someone? Cheesy
I've sent 307 hucs.. this is the last time I'll send any coins to beggers Smiley

today i banked 5k Hucs , not bad considering only 14k are minted every day - I got 95% through PvP though.
Can anyone give me 205 huntercoin to play the game?
i give it back when im have 205 huntercoin! Smiley
Please help my

Addres HDBN4M8MkoDAjTK5Q9JDJSbw8bjQ2J3bCY
Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
I guess the 20 HUC cost for sending destruct was about right, and it alone would prevent the map from getting too crowded.

I don't agree on this, because if you have a tight fight, it would easily end up in a lose-lose situation where both player has spent more then what they gain, even considering the 10% fee when you bank it
I think that the solution is just spell timer, so in a fight you can't spam destruct but you have to think about when to use it before having to wait, e.g., 5 blocks to destruct again.

And imho it would be even much more fun, more tactical
Activity: 403
Merit: 251

The amount of actually distributed coins (total - gameFund) is still going up, but slightly slower than gamefund itself.

Code:
    "height" : 795564,
    "num_utxo" : 392623,
    "moneysupply" : {
        "utxo" : 7612505.48086544,
        "inNames" : 12835.00000000,
        "map" : 19114.10188000,
        "gameFund" : 421863.74725456,
        "total" : 8040648.33000000
total - gameFund = 7618785

Code:
    "height" : 795830,
    "num_utxo" : 392919,
        "utxo" : 7616501.47186544,
        "inNames" : 7750.00000000,
        "map" : 11085.85088000,
        "gameFund" : 423470.99725456,
        "total" : 8043308.32000000
total - gameFund = 7619838

I guess the 20 HUC cost for sending destruct was about right, and it alone would prevent the map from getting too crowded.

legendary

It looks like the crown is now an interesting item, taking it is dangerous (suicide if hunters of other colors are nearby). With enemies nearby you even have to be careful not to pick it up accidentally when killing the current bearer.

yes i noticed that myself - i had it for a while ( carr was the toons name) - i was surrounded but a bank spawned right next to me so i cashed out..
Activity: 403
Merit: 251

It looks like the crown is now an interesting item, taking it is dangerous (suicide if hunters of other colors are nearby). With enemies nearby you even have to be careful not to pick it up accidentally when killing the current bearer.

Thanks for Helping the poloniex site up Smiley
and its a verry nice game
legendary
hardfork seems ok so far.

What was the Hardfork for?  Does HUC have max supply of 21 million just like Bitcoin?

Finally, what are your long term plans for HUC?  I ask cause a game won't ne enough, lots of other alts will have games as well.  TIA!

Hi,

the difference with Huntercoin is the coins (~80%) are actually mined/minted within the game. It's not a game using the coins (which you could do with huntercoin as well).

You "get" coins by using Human Time & skill in probably the first decentralized mmo (virtual reality) in the world which is trust-less, every move you make is recorded in the chain for eternity - as is the story of where every coin came from.

As for the future - we are working towards building lite clients and instant play from any device. Android version is practically ready for release although it requires a daemon to connect to.

We may also have a an announcement to make in a few weeks regarding "the future" Wink
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166

What was the Hardfork for?  Does HUC have max supply of 21 million just like Bitcoin?

42 million total as answered already by the poster above.

The hardfork changed the game logic to make the game (hopefully) more fun to play and less favourable for dumb bots.  The changes were quite substantial this time.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

Finally, what are your long term plans for HUC?  I ask cause a game won't ne enough, lots of other alts will have games as well.  TIA!

Question on reward was answered a few pages back, not sure why it's not listed on first post or huntercoin.org (at least not prominently):

How long until block reward halving and how many coins are mined by now?

42million coins total, 7.5million coins in circulation, block halving should be every 4 years (2.5 to go - i believe).

You can use the RPC call which Domob added

analyseutxo:

Code:
{
    "height" : 734599,
    "num_utxo" : 371802,
        "utxo" : 7103619.60886544,
        "map" : 11464.69388000,
        "gameFund" : 315914.16725456,
        "total" : 7430998.47000000
    },
    "expected" : {
        "rewards" : 7430999.00000000,
        "dup_coinbase" : 0.00000000,
        "unspendable" : 0.53000000,
        "total" : 7430998.47000000
    },
    "check" : true
}

316k coins in the game fund with be distributed through NPCs and through the Crown of Fortune in a future update.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Thank you - I'm old and confuse easily.
Ask my wife
Pages:
Jump to: