Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange - page 2. (Read 162047 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
I've been around this coin since the start and I'm happy to try and make an potential return a success.

It would need someone to take over who is transparent in what they're doing

I'm willing to be a part of the new team. I could lead marketing. I studied business and understand financial reports and marketing. I can be transparent with everything, I just do not have the technical expertise.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
I've been around this coin since the start and I'm happy to try and make an potential return a success.

It would need someone to take over who is transparent in what they're doing
I will seek outside help. I may be able to find programmers with no stake in iCoin but that I can pay to get some of the work done.

Do you have a list of what needs to be done to this? Would like to get a better idea??

Anything one can think of. I think what this coin needs is remarketing and a new main thread. We need to get the coin known but first we need things to back it, A product if you want to see it like that. We would need to get a community and some sites up, then blast iCoin everywhere.
I would be willing to hire somebody to make some iCoin Games if anybody is interested. Anybody that can do it, PM me.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I will seek outside help. I may be able to find programmers with no stake in iCoin but that I can pay to get some of the work done.

Do you have a list of what needs to be done to this? Would like to get a better idea??
I also can re-lite my p2pool node if there is a need for a pool again.

Please do so people can mine with inexpensive hardware. That way we can make sure iCoin remains distributed fairly
Activity: 350
https://cryptassist.io
I also can re-lite my p2pool node if there is a need for a pool again.
Activity: 322
I can re-enable the Android iCoin app if the coin goes "live" again..
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
All of us are ready to support iCoin in a financial way - every help is welcome  Smiley
It is crucial to find some developers/programmers in this moment.
I don't understand why nobody is willing to také this opportunity.
It's nice to see that the coin is up and running still. I am no programmer but would love to help the team that decides to take the project under their wing. I can provide financial support. Contact me if you have any ideas for the coin, I am all ears.
Activity: 322
If it is actually resurrected, wouldn't it be fair to fork it from an earlier block? Because now there's probably been only one miner who's gotten all the blocks for months.

No.

If it wasn't for one miner, no transactions would have been possible.
If you fork -- those transactions would be reversed and if you ignore the contributions of miner you essentially do not reward him for preserving the integrity of the blockchain in your absence.

Kind Regards,
-Chicago

I agree with this..

At most we would could say that that person never lost faith in the coin and as such he/she should keep what they have earned by keeping the miner open all this time.

The truth is that any of us could have done the same if we wanted to.. so.. bad luck on me.
Activity: 592
Merit: 259
If you fork -- those transactions would be reversed and if you ignore the contributions of miner you essentially do not reward him for preserving the integrity of the blockchain in your absence.

What transactions?
If it is actually resurrected, wouldn't it be fair to fork it from an earlier block? Because now there's probably been only one miner who's gotten all the blocks for months.

No.

Kind Regards,
-Chicago

The potential possible transactions would be reversed if you fork back 6 months. I don't know if there were (m)any transactions included in blocks going back 6 months because I haven't looked.

I have mined a few blocks today though.

{
    "version" : 1040000,
    "protocolversion" : 60003,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 129403,
    "connections" : 1,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.01553769,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1419814178,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00010000,
    "errors" : ""
}
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

What transactions?

No.

Kind Regards,
-Chicago
They abandoned the Twitter account used in this thread @iCoinTeam.

I have reclaimed it for the further developments.

Kind Regards,
-Chicago
I have mined over 100.000 ICN during last week. I don't think that it helps, but I'll donate it all (over 600.000 ICN in summary) to dev team
I can see that the block has been halved
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
So far I've had no nibbles on the dev front as yet.

It could well just be time to say goodbye to iCoin and let it fade away.

I'll leave my miners on the network until this happens though.
800.000 doesn't seem so few coins... well it's much more than I have at least.

Hi nfigueir,

I think that it was about 200.000 in maximum.
On 5 of January I added an info and the block was: "blocks : 124943" , so 4.000 blocks have been mined in last week, I'm also mining again.

We'll see if any dev team is willing to support iCoin or if iCoin dies forever.

S.
Pages:
Jump to: