Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 124. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
As you say, ambitious but looks like an awesome project!
Activity: 47
An ambitious project with a very good team!
Finally a solution to revolutionize energy production thanks to the blockchain and not the opposite!!!
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
With 4NEW coins all your funds will more secured and more worth to hold because their team will really work out just to make this project more succesful in the future.
Activity: 23
This i a great idea. If you can solve the electricity problems the mining is creating that would be huge. Look forward to following your progress! The devs are doing a good job, and a lot of progress is made.
Activity: 27
4new million dollar airdrop is out to make a clear difference between airdrops and airdrop. They've got good ideas and great unique personality, such that will take over the crypto space. Keep it up devs!
Activity: 26
I like the team. This project has a great future.
Activity: 10
I hope you go moon because i think and sure you are the future
Activity: 34
Nice Concept Good Project Team very HARD WORK TO BETTAR PROJECT
Activity: 20
Interesting project. Also easy airdrop
Activity: 25
Seems like it has a great and bright future..
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
this's a great and helpful project, new concept as far as i know
Activity: 11
With all the bad press regarding energy consumption via crypto miners, it's refreshing to see a project that can offset this disruption.
I have heard from my friends that it will big announcement from 4New this week. waiting for it its really interesting
Activity: 18
Think Green Energy, Think 4New!

This project is just too Awesome and Good innovation that will bring change to a whole new level in the crypto space!

With the 4NEW project, there will be no more waste as waste will be converted to Energy!
Activity: 56
I love the concept of this token and I hope it meets expectations. Coz the crypto world scares me a lot now.
With current situtation in the energy industry, smart ideas like this project is exactly what we all need!
Activity: 6
Love the project and the idea! great airdrop too
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
The owners of 4NEW coins (KWATT) can use them to make transactions to pay for goods and services inside the 4NEW ecosystem, as well as on other decentralized platforms.
Where and when can I sell my tokens? I do not want to wait, I do not want to pay anything, I just want to make money and I've been waiting for a very long time

Why do you wanna dump your tokens? Well, it's your decision. There will be a 3-day prelisting sale that will start on June 1st. After that, the tokens will probably listed on exchanges.

Very long time? LOL It's funny how these cryptokiddies "invest" and expect to turn a profit in a month, it's rediculous, these are the same people that buy at 1$ sell at 1.05$ and think "score i win profit", meanwhile a year later when it's trading at 5$ they don't care because they already "won" lol.

Either way if people like that want to dump as soon as exchanges open i'll gladly have them fill my lowball buy orders lol

I came into this beautiful thread and was frantically looking for a good post to quote, lol, i just need to go back to a more constructive posts and search, speaking about cryptokiddies, they are everywhere and seeing comments from them can be nauseating, cryptocurrency is an investment, not a get rich quick scheme, yea, one may get lucky but most times, is all about waiting
Activity: 7
It looks like a beautiful project. I can think of investing.
Activity: 38
this is an amazing project with so much potential. A very unique idea
Jump to: