Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 135. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Electricity is a huge issue especially for the developing countries.
With a project like this we have a hope for the betterment of the society.
I hope there comes a point when no one is unelectricitied.
Activity: 24
Good Luck with the project!
Expecting to be part of them!
Activity: 120
THIS IS THE GOOD TIME FOR PUBLISHING A GOOD PROJECT ABOUT GREEN ENERGY
#4new
Activity: 22
4New from waste to energy is an amazing concept — the worlds inder attack from various forms of matter we simply discard and processing what we think is junk into renewable sources of energy will sustain or planet and give humanity a better future for all
Activity: 8
 Smiley Smiley

Hello all 4NEW community and also Admin,

4NEW is definetly tackling a nascent problem and am sure the roadmap activities will solve alot of waste issues in the world! Keep going at it! All the way 4NEW!!!  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Hello everyone. 4NEW is a good project, I went through it and I'm happy to be here. I must say the project is worth looking into and I hope the developers will go with what is written on the white paper that been said you have my full support.
Activity: 26
great project so far! when we get list on exchange may i ask?
Activity: 23
I must say the project is worth looking into and I hope the developers will go with what is written on the white paper that been said you have my full support.
You solve a really important problem through a blockchain of technology. Good luck!
Activity: 252
4NEW - Very good promising company which has really noble and abrupt goals. I am proud of this company and believe in its future, so I invite everyone to join.
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Good project, I think a good mood, a lot of important information in the technical document, I'm sure you guys know what you're doing, I want a good promotion, a great project, thank you

Activity: 112
Wonderful project, I heard that you guys already have an electric plant already. BIG PLUS +++++
Definitive not a scam project Cheesy

Scam!! far from it buddy, 4NEW already has two working plants with the a third one lunching real soon.
Activity: 89
The potentiality of project is determined by the uprightness of the team behind it and I notice the seriousness of the dev. Dev good job and good luck...
Activity: 228
I wish the project to achieve its desired goals
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Jesus what is with the sudden massive influx of newbie spam on this thread?!
Activity: 57
I read the paper and was like wow! nice one, shared link to my friend but he was like hey, i'm already registered. lol
Activity: 7
I have invested in this project and I think this team have all to make a good project.
this one going to be top 10 project with the team behind it !
Activity: 61
I am sensitive to recycling problems, I am sure that your project will succeed. Thank you for taking care of our planet! good luck in your project! Peace
Activity: 5
4newcoin is the unique project and having capability to grow in the community. Great team involved.
Jump to: