Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 133. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
The best project i have ever seen in my blockchain career keep it up.
Activity: 182
Great! There are many people interested in project! 
This is a promising.
Activity: 12
i haven't seen a project like this .i'm surely joining the ico
Activity: 89
You will be one of the project in crypto market.My subjective thoughts about environment-friendly
Activity: 233
4NEW - A very good project that has very good goals and their implementation, and I advise everyone to support this project, it is very classy.
Activity: 47
I've been getting lots of info from the web and your social media, it's all pretty clear .. I'm interested in your project
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
Great to see a real project with true assets running an ICO !!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 6
I am a proponent of projects, where there is a bias towards trust and feedback. This is potentially important in marketing the company. And also anonymity and confidentiality, I think with these characteristics the project will be supported by many followers and will cause interest in the world of crypto currency. I hope that your efforts will be justified and we will be able to get the guaranteed protection of operations thanks to your work.
Activity: 32
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
My subjective thoughts about environment-friendly

Humans eat less and release less This is the best eco-friendly

(여기 올리는게 아닌듯...@Kwattairdropbot 여기서 확인)
Activity: 7
I really liked your idea and target. You will be one of the project in crypto market
Activity: 18
4NEWCOIN akan meramaikan dunia cryptocurrency dengan proyek besar nya, dan saya akan berpartisipasi dengan nya
Activity: 117
NICE PROJECT WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK
Activity: 38
With 4NEW we are witnessing one of the few real problem solvers of the blockchain technology so far. Well thought ... thank you for taking care of this enormous problem.
Activity: 16
4New is a step forward to saving our planet with renewable energy using excess waste.  This project can be a top 10 coin once its in the public eye.
Activity: 55
Whatever World's first is awesome.Good luck.
Activity: 42
The project is highly appreciated, wish you a happy new day.
Activity: 185
I have found this project on the project page of ico, overall good and have good development team!!! I will continue to monitor this project and can invest it  Wink Wink
Activity: 38
Finally, cryptology has touched the energy industry! I wish good luck to the team in the development and implementation of this project in life!
Activity: 31
Good ICO with awesome team and great vision - will definitely invest!
Jump to: