Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 134. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 0
I am really looking forward to 4NEW taking the energy industry by storm in 2018!
Activity: 41
Great team, amazing Idea, thanks very much
Activity: 33
I'm really looking forward to 4NEW taking the energy industry by storm in 2018!
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
Innovative project I'hv ever seen, I will keep Supporting in your project and keep looking for any developments and updates about this.I hope to see the outcome of this project on the near future.Keep up the good work guys
Activity: 60
Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon. A good opportunity to profit through investment!...
Activity: 13
4 new one of the best project in 2018 i invest in it
Activity: 17
Wondering what the main differences are between WePower and Powerledger and how they will compete with these 2 giants... But the project seems very promising and reducing waste is a big theme!
Activity: 11
4NEW is one of the promising projects that will revolutionise the energy industry in 2018

Activity: 238
4NEW - Good and promising company ICO, very good development schedule and really good goals for the future. I invite all to join and support the project.
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
As I see, I think this project may be become a strongest blockchain platform in the near future. Let see
Activity: 197
Reading about this project am convinced that this project has potential ... The next big thing in Crypto
Activity: 14
BlockChain put to a great use!
Congratulations and best of luck to the project!
Activity: 54
Very interesting project! I really like the pollution control system also.
Activity: 28
U rock ( here too) !!  Grin Awesome project. Nervous for the months to come!!
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
we all responsible of the earth that we are living on so we must support green energy for a better future!
Activity: 49
 4NEW is a good project, I went through it and I'm happy to be here
Activity: 119

I have a tin for glorious projects. To be among investors in this company is gold zhila     .  to the moon team!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The owners of 4NEW coins (KWATT) can use them to make transactions to pay for goods and services inside the 4NEW ecosystem, as well as on other decentralized platforms.
Where and when can I sell my tokens? I do not want to wait, I do not want to pay anything, I just want to make money and I've been waiting for a very long time

Why do you wanna dump your tokens? Well, it's your decision. There will be a 3-day prelisting sale that will start on June 1st. After that, the tokens will probably listed on exchanges.

Very long time? LOL It's funny how these cryptokiddies "invest" and expect to turn a profit in a month, it's rediculous, these are the same people that buy at 1$ sell at 1.05$ and think "score i win profit", meanwhile a year later when it's trading at 5$ they don't care because they already "won" lol.

Either way if people like that want to dump as soon as exchanges open i'll gladly have them fill my lowball buy orders lol
The team already wrote this. First promised at the end of January, then promised at the end of March, now June. I do not get a lot of money for these tokens, but the team behaves like cheaters

Well, if you've been following the thread, you will understand better that some of these issues has been thrashed and the team had to fix and update their site to a much better standard in order to avoid issues along the way, so like i said earlier, you will understand better if you've been following, is an annoying thing to see someone burst into a thread and say something without doing the needful, no offense

ICO got extended so people are not happy, but they need check the progress made by 4NEW in till now. Already 2 power plant are ready. So they have now working business, which makes Investment less risky now.

That's the best part. They already have 2 power plants up and running before the end of the ICO. Who would have expected such a rapid development? They are ahead of schedule, and for us investors, that means we will benefit sooner.

Normally token gets listed immediately after ICO. But since project work till that time is not visible people dump token. But here since project is almost ready/operational, I am expecting people will hold tokens
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
The platform of this project is based on a block system using proprietary designs that are designed and coded from the ground up to improve network speed and scaling performance.
Activity: 17
a good team, I wish that they succeeded!
Jump to: