Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 131. (Read 32478 times)

copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
4New aims to make energy from waste global and all built on the Blockchain technology. Considering this is a global topic, getting this project on the crypto atmosphere is of great importance. This project not only looks promising but has a whole lot of benefits as well as opportunities for early adopters. More information can be found on their official twitter pages. Https//twitter.com/4NewCoin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This is a wonderful project. Excellent team and great work,
done by experts in the field, I believe this project will be successful. The idea is really great and unique
Which is generating of Power energy through waste which is going to be efficient and effective.
Activity: 47
Unique concept, seems huge potential in your project, i like it.
Activity: 67
It looks like a very good project and its company is also looking good and its concept is also good and bonuses are also available in it.
Activity: 70
From every indications , This is a huge project and i belive that if we all key in ,it will be one of the best tokens on board.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
For those who might want to know where the power plant will be based, you can find out through this link... https://youtu.be/qi9i3gwPK5U
Amazing is this already working? or are they just starting with the plant also how many do they have now in this video i saw one and if i am right they should have 2 in the UK.
I also saw that video, but that I don't know this plant is already working or in under development. That we need to be confirmed with admin or need to be wait for some announcement from 4new.

As far as I know, They bought a power plant which is already working. Thats a very big plus for the project. Means this project is coming under the working product category.

A project that is willing to be buy a power plant is a serious minded project indeed. The team should Publize it
Activity: 27
I think its really cool project! The team will achieve excellent results
Activity: 56
This is a good project that I can see many people care so much.
Activity: 168

REALLY, I LOVE IT. I WILL support you. I CALL MY FRIENDS AND CONTRIBUTORS
everything seems to be coming together, the new plant; I hope to see the new plant in action this year to start generating electricity and start making some nice profits to further develop the project.
Activity: 189
Excellent idea and platform so everyone must join this project..goodluck
Activity: 48
Very good project for all aroung the globe. looks to be reaching good postion in very short span.i wish they keep up the good work going on.
Activity: 70
This is a wonderful project. We look forward to excellent results. Excellent team and great work,
done by experts in the field, I believe this project will be successful.
Activity: 5
Energy sector is huge, so the potential is there.
Activity: 6
Hello! Well done boys! Great project, good luck!
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
oh man, what happened here? hundreds of newbie postings with absolutely no content? Is this post required for the Airdrop?
But you have not done yourself a favor. Telegram channel is also completely unreadable.

i guess all this postings here are from the same person
Activity: 350
Great project, looking forward to future developments.. great work
Activity: 41
Good idea, it's very interesting idea for me as a person connected with logistics. Can you find out what scope of territories you plan to do and when will the beta version of the product appear?
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
I am interested and would like to participate in this project. This project has great potential to become a successful project
Activity: 64
Wao, this is an amazing project with value driven features as a results of good thinking by the developer. This project is going to assist in generating of Power energy through waste which is going to be efficient and effective means of generating power supply throughout the world using blockchain technology.
Activity: 6
A promising and successful project. Good luck to the team and to us all!
Jump to: