Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED - page 18. (Read 5937 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport
Does the customer will have only one payment option? I mean you will accept only MRDS tokens for learning network power service, or you will accept also other cryptocureency as well. And could explain what do you mean by saying that lowest price based on a perfect market. No humans setting prices for ML services !

We want to add multiple payment options even fiat currencies for better user experience, but main currency will be MRDS tokens

Good to hear that. Adding more payment options would be more convenient for the users. Will you also enter exchange platforms too? That would be great.

MRDS Tokens will appear on Crypia, Evercoin, Coinexchange, and Coinlink Korea after negotiations
Wow, it's very good that the team has such plans, do you have a bounty company?
And when did you get registration in the UK?
Company was registered on 8th of November 2018  , there are docs: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SL032410 and bounty campaign is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty10-btc-378-eth-myriadsio-machine-learning-btc-mrds-payout-2915094
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
SO, if I'm getting it right, this system will lead to faster GPU's in a sense? Like, the more it learns the faster it'll run, right? If not, can you give me a quick TL;DR for all the fuss. It seems amazing...

No , we cannot influence on your hardware, myriads network creates AI models that able to predict some parameters based on past information

Sorry, what I meant is not hardware upgrade. But, you know, the SSHD (Solid State Hybrid Drive) works faster each time you put in the same command. It's getting faster as you use, as it learns. It sounds like it's a similar principle, am i right?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Does the customer will have only one payment option? I mean you will accept only MRDS tokens for learning network power service, or you will accept also other cryptocureency as well. And could explain what do you mean by saying that lowest price based on a perfect market. No humans setting prices for ML services !

We want to add multiple payment options even fiat currencies for better user experience, but main currency will be MRDS tokens
Wow, such a great option for adding multiple payment options, that is a plus for the project. I wonder if you can make your own exchange and set your own pair between MRDS with another crypto.

Nice, if ever they can make their own exchange then this project can surely become more successful. Anyway, for now I am happy that they already raised more than a million and it keeps increasing.
copper member

Good to hear that. Adding more payment options would be more convenient for the users. Will you also enter exchange platforms too? That would be great.

MRDS Tokens will appear on Crypia, Evercoin, Coinexchange, and Coinlink Korea after negotiations
copper member
Does machine learning in this project include deep learning?

Yes, we include deep learning algorithms to Myriads network
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Does macine learning in this project include deep learning?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
all in one a very promising project, transparent and with very good rewards for bounty hunters. Althought its little bit complex for some of us who are not related directly to AI but I am gonna join you telegram group and ask for details. I also joined the beta test and I am curios how it would like be.
Tell me please, where can I apply for beta testing? I, too, want to take part in this. Maybe if I like it I will also make my contribution to the project.

You can join testing via this link and our team will send you application as soon as it will be ready, in order of query joined users.
Thank you so much! I will definitely join the testing. I am very interested in this project. I will also share a link with my friends, maybe they will also be interested in this project.
copper member
It's good to see that enlisting for the whitelist will still give you a chance if you are not verified. Just signed up, how do I get verified? Do I have to submit some documents just like the usual KYC?
Im also not sure how thus KYC thibg works. Is is mandatory even you are just a small time investor? Or this just depends on the ICO regulation.

We require KYC verification only for bulk-buyers, who buy MRDS tokens more than 2,5 ETH . And if you want to contribute less than 2,5 ETH it isn`t required.
copper member
Why would user pay in MRDS tokens, when he could pay in fiat?

Fiat grabs about 4-5% commissions and works more slowly and insecure. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
It's good to see that enlisting for the whitelist will still give you a chance if you are not verified. Just signed up, how do I get verified? Do I have to submit some documents just like the usual KYC?
Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Wow, such a great option for adding multiple payment options, that is a plus for the project. I wonder if you can make your own exchange and set your own pair between MRDS with another crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
Why would user pay in MRDS tokens, when he could pay in fiat?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
hopefully this project is good and successful  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
I am sure that there will be several payment methods. I believe that the project developers are solving such aspects at the very beginning of the project development. I wonder if there are any other payment methods available
copper member
A new project has appeared. which deserves your attention. It is worth paying close attention to this project. He might be interested in you, but I did not see the road map. Is it there?

Roadmap with detail you can find on official website: https://myriads.io/#roadmap
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
Bounty campaign looks very interesting. Thanks for using forms and tables to make it transparent
Completely agree with you the team behind this project is very hardworking and they will always ready to take every single step to make the website better. And one more important thing is their idea is so catchy and looks attractive. I think this is the great opportunity to invest in this ico for better returns. This ico has high potential.
Activity: 154
A new project has appeared. which deserves your attention. It is worth paying close attention to this project. He might be interested in you, but I did not see the road map. Is it there?
Activity: 294
Myriads is just beating the records ICO was listed on multiple trackers with average rating more then 4.2/5, 3 New qualified developers joined in team and start to coding also more than 230 verified investors were listed.
That is a great news for the people around here. That people will know that the Myriads is a really great project with so much achievements now and is still progressing positively for the community and people demands and necessities. It is very important and great thing that they prioritizes the people, and investors suggestions for the better development of this project.
Activity: 238
Myriads is just beating the records ICO was listed on multiple trackers with average rating more then 4.2/5, 3 New qualified developers joined in team and start to coding also more than 230 verified investors were listed.
Activity: 196

FIAT currencies could make many investors feasible to invest but crypto currencies will do gain huge traffic as most of the crypto users can do participate with crypto currencies, how about 1 MRDS token price ?

Well im hoping this will be done. Because people have many crpytocurrencies used, not only just one. I understand that your main currency is only one but let the people access all cryptocurrencies so you will gain more investors.
Pages:
Jump to: