Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED - page 20. (Read 5937 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
You're ready to start mining? They're just preparing the ICO, dude.
Yeah and lets just wait for their announcement when will be start to mine. Mining must have a good profits so that more will be interested and will also be wanted to a miner.
Yeah the project seems really interesting and something new. People can actually can use their gpu’s to full potential and earn some decent amount. Adding AI technology into this system makes it even more interesting
Actually mining was a huge point of attraction for all the new peoples who are just introduced to the cryptos world and i am sure that this project will help the GPU miners to work more effectively and also will gain more attention from the miners.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
The project might open new horizons for miners. It is very important to gain efficient of mining equipment to the maximum. That's a way to maximize profit and save energy.
This project will actually give good returns in some less time and also it will turn the GPU into the most efficient miner ever which will use the full overclocking power and also it will take care about the energy being utilized to mine coins. This project will surely turn into the best project ahead.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The project might open new horizons for miners. It is very important to gain efficient of mining equipment to the maximum. That's a way to maximize profit and save energy.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport
Yeah and lets just wait for their announcement when will be start to mine. Mining must have a good profits so that more will be interested and will also be wanted to a miner.
Yeah the project seems really interesting and something new. People can actually can use their gpu’s to full potential and earn some decent amount. Adding AI technology into this system makes it even more interesting

Thank you for kind words, everything we do, we do the best for our community
Activity: 238
copper member
What's the basic requirements to  mining MRDS? And when can we start? Wink

Minimal requirements for mining is 500-600Gb HDD to download blockchain and minimum 2 GB RAM on your GPU, better practice is using high-end GPUs
copper member
Yeah, some projects don't update bounty tables as often as needed, hate it. Glad that you're going to avoid those situations.

Current status of bounty lists:

BitcoinTalk Signatures Campaign :: https://airtable.com/shrHlf5eBCIAPQTkW/tblMNvtNv1fi3rjFX/viwSLJxxktnl06rGz

Translation & Posting ANN+Bounty Thread Campaign :: https://airtable.com/shrD9Y817ky6HrBJh

Facebook and Twitter Campaign :: https://airtable.com/shr2RrCbfdJmhQKLV/tblUyqxi7NcpnH9UC/viwaqLEV8vBNxBhJZ

Articles / Reviews / Video Campaign :: https://airtable.com/shriBDeANiDbH3I2W

Send your PM if you see some mistakes.
Dont you have a bounty thread for this bounty campaigns? I think it is better to have a bounty thread for this project so that it would be easier for us to track our records and submissions. In order for the project also to gain more supporters because most of the users are used to do bounty from this forum and not outside of the forum.

Join official bounty thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty10-btc-378-eth-myriadsio-machine-learning-btc-mrds-payout-2915094
copper member
SO, if I'm getting it right, this system will lead to faster GPU's in a sense? Like, the more it learns the faster it'll run, right? If not, can you give me a quick TL;DR for all the fuss. It seems amazing...

No , we cannot influence on your hardware, myriads network creates AI models that able to predict some parameters based on past information
copper member

Wait why's there even mining? Like you're selling the tokens and now the tokens are minable too? Then why not just mine the tokens instead of buying them rn

We sell 40% of all tokens to public contributors and 45% will be mined in next 10 years , here is more information: https://myriads.io/Myriads.IO.WhitePaper.pdf
Activity: 182
hello guys. can somebody tell me if i need to fill the form to join telegram bounty?
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
SO, if I'm getting it right, this system will lead to faster GPU's in a sense? Like, the more it learns the faster it'll run, right? If not, can you give me a quick TL;DR for all the fuss. It seems amazing...
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Wait why's there even mining? Like you're selling the tokens and now the tokens are minable too? Then why not just mine the tokens instead of buying them rn
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
As an AI PhD student I'm excited to see this project.

To mine coins, and spend some of them to solve of them right there for my own model could be handy. Why? Because you don't need to switch from mining to TensorFlow, inevidably waste computational time.

Will see how it goes...
copper member
Can you guys tell us more about your project and what do you guys plan to make this project successful?

You can read detailed information about project in whitepaper https://myriads.io/Myriads.IO.WhitePaper.pdf or on official website: https://myriads.io
copper member
how long it is going to be the bounty campaign? this concept is getting more interesting as i read forward into it.

Bounty campaign ends after ICO end, all payouts will be conducted according to stakes and number of issued MRDS tokens
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
I suggest you to answer their questions regarding your project in one reply instead of answering them one by one.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
how long it is going to be the bounty campaign? this concept is getting more interesting as i read forward into it.
copper member
I thought that decentralized projects are so good because they don't need control

First period of existence network needs to be regulated like Ethereum executed blockchain hard fork to return DAO funds
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
this concept looks interesting..so many projects pretend they do have some ai experts that i begin to think that all the ai experts in the world have also crypto ties. this one seems legit
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Another good project has come out here in the crypto currency community. I will be looking forward for this project to become successful, because for now, I really find it interesting but I guess that this team will keep striving because they have said the team behind the Myriads is an experienced team, so goodluck.

I agree with you, this project will surely make a big name in crypto world. This will surely happen soon because they already raised good amount of money and a lot of members are supporting it.
Pages:
Jump to: