Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED - page 19. (Read 5937 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Does the customer will have only one payment option? I mean you will accept only MRDS tokens for learning network power service, or you will accept also other cryptocureency as well. And could explain what do you mean by saying that lowest price based on a perfect market. No humans setting prices for ML services !

We want to add multiple payment options even fiat currencies for better user experience, but main currency will be MRDS tokens
FIAT currencies could make many investors feasible to invest but crypto currencies will do gain huge traffic as most of the crypto users can do participate with crypto currencies, how about 1 MRDS token price ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Does the customer will have only one payment option? I mean you will accept only MRDS tokens for learning network power service, or you will accept also other cryptocureency as well. And could explain what do you mean by saying that lowest price based on a perfect market. No humans setting prices for ML services !

We want to add multiple payment options even fiat currencies for better user experience, but main currency will be MRDS tokens
Adding multiple payment option do better involvement for the investors and users an active participation and main currency could be MRDS tokens, but how about the MRDS token value?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Well, this is a bit problematic because in these era majority of people uses many kinds of cryptocurrency like bitcoin, lite coin, ETH, and others. With only 1 payment option it will be difficult to attract investors.
Activity: 434

Could i recommend about paygate like Perfect Money. And never using Paypal please, this is so dangerous when they buy MRDS tokens by fiat then make dispute.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport

Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Finally, this is the first time I will encounter a project that will develop a machine learning platform. Will it be a system that can ve integrated to robitics as well?

I did even fill the form but is myriads.io is really secured with block chain technology ? I wish to ensured to access a website which is secured and does not lead to scam my social mail system.

If you fill up the form for whitelist then I think you won't have any problem as long as you are not using phishing sites. You'll just get some mail for an update in the future. That's the purpose of whitelisting for every ICO.
Actually the subscribered or whitelist is not affect to your social mail, even they need to confirm. So don't worry about this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
copper member
Finally, this is the first time I will encounter a project that will develop a machine learning platform. Will it be a system that can ve integrated to robitics as well?

I did even fill the form but is myriads.io is really secured with block chain technology ? I wish to ensured to access a website which is secured and does not lead to scam my social mail system.

If you fill up the form for whitelist then I think you won't have any problem as long as you are not using phishing sites. You'll just get some mail for an update in the future. That's the purpose of whitelisting for every ICO.

Yeah, that is right, signup with whitelist to protect yourself against phishing
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
What's the basic requirements to  mining MRDS? And when can we start? Wink

Minimal requirements for mining is 500-600Gb HDD to download blockchain and minimum 2 GB RAM on your GPU, better practice is using high-end GPUs
wow that seems really much but when is it going to start and also is there going to be a mining calculator to help out in decision making
copper member
there is an opinion that Asian developers are better), and artificial intelligence is becoming more popular, and with the help of this technology you can build good companies, I will happily buy your tokens

Thank you so much for kind words! join token sale and keep in touch!
copper member
since there is going to be mining...what algorithm the mining process will use?

Myriads.IO Network`s mining differs from how the term is used in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In Myriads, mining means using data to make predictions based on machine learning models and there are different strategies and algorithms to do so.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
since there is going to be mining...what algorithm the mining process will use?
Activity: 182
I see at Myriads website have a lot of good rating from ICO rating legit website. And they already reach 1.1MLN, main ICO start at 3 week more. I can waiting for it this.
Yes you are right. The project devlopes very rapidly.i see that the investeros ans supporters of this project is very great.so i think this project will soon go to the moon.so share this project as more as possible so we can get the more and more investeros.
the project is completely new, but I see how it grows in front of our eyes. Every day there are more and more interested people who are ready to invest in computer technologies. I am sure that soon this project will be on the moon.
1.1 Million is a big big amount to raise and they've done it, this shows the interest in the project is huge. The project seems really interesting and with AI it is much more effective! Good work by Myriads!
Activity: 280
You're ready to start mining? They're just preparing the ICO, dude.
Yeah and lets just wait for their announcement when will be start to mine. Mining must have a good profits so that more will be interested and will also be wanted to a miner.
Yeah the project seems really interesting and something new. People can actually can use their gpu’s to full potential and earn some decent amount. Adding AI technology into this system makes it even more interesting

Thank you for kind words, everything we do, we do the best for our community
Even it's like the same concept like the current gpu mining of crypto's right? The application of AI into it makes it really more interesting to people in the community. I'm pretty sure that a lot of people will actually love and see the development of Myriads into a successful platform.
Activity: 574
I see at Myriads website have a lot of good rating from ICO rating legit website. And they already reach 1.1MLN, main ICO start at 3 week more. I can waiting for it this.
Yes you are right. The project devlopes very rapidly.i see that the investeros ans supporters of this project is very great.so i think this project will soon go to the moon.so share this project as more as possible so we can get the more and more investeros.
the project is completely new, but I see how it grows in front of our eyes. Every day there are more and more interested people who are ready to invest in computer technologies. I am sure that soon this project will be on the moon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
there is an opinion that Asian developers are better), and artificial intelligence is becoming more popular, and with the help of this technology you can build good companies, I will happily buy your tokens
copper member

Minimal requirements for mining is 500-600Gb HDD to download blockchain and minimum 2 GB RAM on your GPU, better practice is using high-end GPUs
Is it urgent? At me gtx 1060 3GB, interests, how much at present I will be able to receive per day and how much will be hashes? You plan to get in listing on whattomine? As many as possible coins) would be not bad mining on low complexity

There is no specified performance for each GPU, because we haven`t done tests with different video cards, in 2-3 month we will start some testing with high-end  video cards to be listed on whattomine
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Is it urgent? At me gtx 1060 3GB, interests, how much at present I will be able to receive per day and how much will be hashes? You plan to get in listing on whattomine? As many as possible coins) would be not bad mining on low complexity
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
You're ready to start mining? They're just preparing the ICO, dude.
Yeah and lets just wait for their announcement when will be start to mine. Mining must have a good profits so that more will be interested and will also be wanted to a miner.
Yeah the project seems really interesting and something new. People can actually can use their gpu’s to full potential and earn some decent amount. Adding AI technology into this system makes it even more interesting
Actually mining was a huge point of attraction for all the new peoples who are just introduced to the cryptos world and i am sure that this project will help the GPU miners to work more effectively and also will gain more attention from the miners.
Yes, this project will make the mining process more profitable for miners as they can earn this tokens which will be very high value in the future. This project will make proper using of the precious KW's and convert them to the huge price which will be given in their tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: