Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED - page 23. (Read 5937 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport
all in one a very promising project, transparent and with very good rewards for bounty hunters. Althought its little bit complex for some of us who are not related directly to AI but I am gonna join you telegram group and ask for details. I also joined the beta test and I am curios how it would like be.

Thank you for kind words, yes AI and machine learning is quite difficult to understanding, but it is great and promising tech
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
You started building your community rather early, your ICO is still a few weeks way, that's a good approach!
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
all in one a very promising project, transparent and with very good rewards for bounty hunters. Althought its little bit complex for some of us who are not related directly to AI but I am gonna join you telegram group and ask for details. I also joined the beta test and I am curios how it would like be.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
I like the Myriads name, sounds powerful!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Myriads.IO  team  is  creating  new  hardware  and  software  approach  to machine  learning.  It  is  project  that  aims  to  decentralise  artificial intelligence  by  leveraging  blockchain  technology.  We  believe  that decentralised  machine  learning  is  a  new  technological  revolution.
Activity: 196
I think that this project has one of the best presentation, the structure and visuals of the website is amazing and the management is mind blowing.
Yeah, that’s true! More companies should focus on there user interface as it makes a big difference from the point of view of the end users. Everything is clear and interesting, I look forward on hearing more about this platform.
This is a grreat platform to have which it improves the companies interface. Also the whirepaper have a clear view. Hoping this project will be successful and more investors to join.
Activity: 238
I think that this project has one of the best presentation, the structure and visuals of the website is amazing and the management is mind blowing.
Yeah, that’s true! More companies should focus on there user interface as it makes a big difference from the point of view of the end users. Everything is clear and interesting, I look forward on hearing more about this platform.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Congrats on the launched! Is this somehow a mining platform using high tech GPU? Like Bitcoin gold? I will look into this topic.
Finally, this is the first time I will encounter a project that will develop a machine learning platform. Will it be a system that can ve integrated to robitics as well?

I did even fill the form but is myriads.io is really secured with block chain technology ? I wish to ensured to access a website which is secured and does not lead to scam my social mail system.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Finally, this is the first time I will encounter a project that will develop a machine learning platform. Will it be a system that can ve integrated to robitics as well?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
ICO is useful as a source of new users and clients, not just to raise funds.

Then it's a pretty bad idea to do an ICO, just do an IPO. Doing an IPO is just jumping on the crypto hype looking for idiots who'll invest just because it's an ICO
They posted scanned documents on the website, it's better then questionable FB link and a random face on it.
Also i could not understand creating a new hardware and software approach to machine learning or for machine learning? but i like the opportunity to be a tester for the App.
Activity: 252

You're definitely correct, well as  we try to figure out it's concept it looks very attractive project which can be good and for many here in crypto currency community. I hope this project may lead a better development for those GPU owners for more fast and reliable process.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
platform seems interested for me based the images that provided on OP and I want it to try it, I filled the form, but what I will benefit if I become tester for your early version of myriad app? do you give any reward for that?
Activity: 238
You are surely very interesting. And your website looks amazing. But add a few team photos there too, I think your designer can do it!
True the idea looks very interesting and website has a great design. Many people will like the idea of the project and will join you! All the best!

You're right,  as I watch their video it makes me amazed that they adopt the blockchain technology and having more innovations. Also, I appreciate their great apps that makes us easy and comfortable to use. I hope for the success on this project as I believe have a great future.
This video is really driving better results as i expected where there should be deserving content about the company and all the key objectives, aims, future growth, opportunities etc that will really grab the attention for Machine.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Rather difficult and confusing, but nevertheless very interesting project. For example, I have mining truss on nvidia. What I should do , for communication with that project and what advantages of his use I will feel?
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport
They posted scanned documents on the website, it's better then questionable FB link and a random face on it.

Yes, anyone can find it here:  https://myriads.io/legal/  Wink
Activity: 108
Activity: 26
Pages:
Jump to: