Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED - page 24. (Read 5937 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport
what functions alpha version will include?

Our team will include very basic but important functions: general creation of machine learning model (mining) and accuracy metrics -- app for miners. Application for end-users will include data validation, ML algorithm selection tools. Also we are developing software for nodes - it will be console applications without pretty UI
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
how is it possible to invest in a project if you don't show who's organizing it?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
You are surely very interesting. And your website looks amazing. But add a few team photos there too, I think your designer can do it!
True the idea looks very interesting and website has a great design. Many people will like the idea of the project and will join you! All the best!
Activity: 140
what functions alpha version will include?
copper member
I'm going to Consensus 2018 too! Meet you there!

See you! Keep in touch, Edik_32  Wink
copper member
Do you have a budget for exchange listings?

Yes, we have enough resources to be listed, tokens will appear on crypia, evercoin, coinexchange and coinlink Korea after negotiations
Activity: 161
You are surely very interesting. And your website looks amazing. But add a few team photos there too, I think your designer can do it!
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I'd recommend adding VK.com to the social media bounty, it's very popular in Russia for example. You could attract lots of miners from there.
By the way, yes. There are many users in this social network as well as Facebook. There can be many users interested in this project and will join you.
copper member
What will be the initial prices for end users?

First 15 days of ICO price will be 1 ETH = 25,000 MRDS and 50% bonus tokens for early buyers
Next 15 days price will be 1 ETH = 25,000 MRDS and 25% bonus tokens for early buyers
Next 15 days price will be 1 ETH = 25,000 MRDS and 10% bonus tokens for early buyers
your project drew my attention, is there any minimum amount of investment that I can invest? When does Ico start and how long will it last?

There is no minimum amount, ICO starts 20th of March and it will be last for 60 days
Activity: 122
Do you have a budget for exchange listings?
Activity: 574

First 15 days of ICO price will be 1 ETH = 25,000 MRDS and 50% bonus tokens for early buyers
Next 15 days price will be 1 ETH = 25,000 MRDS and 25% bonus tokens for early buyers
Next 15 days price will be 1 ETH = 25,000 MRDS and 10% bonus tokens for early buyers
your project drew my attention, is there any minimum amount of investment that I can invest? When does Ico start and how long will it last?
Activity: 76
I'm going to Consensus 2018 too! Meet you there!
Activity: 149
Your website design is awesome! Especialy the graphic parts Wink
copper member

Activity: 260
I'd recommend adding VK.com to the social media bounty, it's very popular in Russia for example. You could attract lots of miners from there.
copper member
usually it's very profitable to mine in countries with low electricity costs. Do you have a special marketing program targeting those countries?

We have already several publications in Russian media https://bitnovosti.com/2018/02/25/myriads-start-ico/  , but China banned ICO and mining, but we hope they change these rules
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
usually it's very profitable to mine in countries with low electricity costs. Do you have a special marketing program targeting those countries?
copper member
All tasks network divide to small chunks and send to multiple miners with data to machine learning
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
When Myriad network generates tasks for miners, it will devide it between miners?
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Machine learning platform based on blockchain. This is great project. I interested this project
Pages:
Jump to: