Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED - page 22. (Read 5962 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Bounty campaign looks very interesting. Thanks for using forms and tables to make it transparent
Activity: 29
Activity: 125
Your website is getting even better!
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Very deep idea! I see some AI projects, but they are not like so serious. They look like skam
Activity: 131
Sure, decentralization is great when it comes to making the same product/service cheaper.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport
Anyway, if you're going to end the google monopoly in machine learning, you'll need a lot of users, including big ones!

We can take some niche and then develop and expand more
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
The market is growing, there will be many new users in a couple years. And when you're new, reasonable pricing is a key to attract you. Blockchain totally will guarantee a better price then current price.
Activity: 148
Anyway, if you're going to end the google monopoly in machine learning, you'll need a lot of users, including big ones!
copper member
This is almost an exact copy of the Neuromation project that has recently gone live. Their ICO sold out fully and I think they are using that project to profit from their successes.

Any response to this?

Conception of Neuromation is very similar to Myriads, but realization is absolutely different and we do not use their software/code
Activity: 108
It seems more like this project is focusing on individuals or smaller companies as end users.
copper member
Do you want to partner with companies who are using AI?

yes, we are looking for new partners in AI industry, but companies like Amazon ML, MS Azure - not interested in decentralized machine learning
Activity: 119
Do you want to partner with companies who are using AI?
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io
This is almost an exact copy of the Neuromation project that has recently gone live. Their ICO sold out fully and I think they are using that project to profit from their successes.

Any response to this?
Activity: 128
If there will be not many testers, the team can provide the mining side, it won't be a problem.
copper member
all in one a very promising project, transparent and with very good rewards for bounty hunters. Althought its little bit complex for some of us who are not related directly to AI but I am gonna join you telegram group and ask for details. I also joined the beta test and I am curios how it would like be.
Tell me please, where can I apply for beta testing? I, too, want to take part in this. Maybe if I like it I will also make my contribution to the project.

You can join testing via this link and our team will send you application as soon as it will be ready, in order of query joined users.
Activity: 205
I maybe want to join alpha testing for end users. Just curious, who will test the mining?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
all in one a very promising project, transparent and with very good rewards for bounty hunters. Althought its little bit complex for some of us who are not related directly to AI but I am gonna join you telegram group and ask for details. I also joined the beta test and I am curios how it would like be.
Tell me please, where can I apply for beta testing? I, too, want to take part in this. Maybe if I like it I will also make my contribution to the project.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
How your team has been working together?
Activity: 8
Do you have restricted countries for ICO?
and your telegram channel is unmate
Activity: 115
When you start a mining project it can be tricky, you depend on miners a lot(((
Pages:
Jump to: