Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 69. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hi there. Today on the official site left only 16% AIC. It means with 35% bonus?
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Hi there. I would like to know if the ICO is going in accordance with team expectations??Or the plan was a little bit different??

Yes, everything is going according to plan
Activity: 406
Do ur advisors help u now??I mean do they are really needed for the project while ICO process?Or their help will be more important after crowdsale?
Hm.. Very good question by the way.I thought advisors are like "trust cards". So more advisors are shown on the website - more trust the project will get. But i was wrong. Nice to know that advisors here are really proving a help! Not just pictures.
Do ur advisors help u now??I mean do they are really needed for the project while ICO process?Or their help will be more important after crowdsale?
Im very curious about future news and updates. I really hope it will be huge and help the project to obtain more attention and... Hype
It is already very popular but agree..more hype is always kinda useful.
Merit: 22
Im very curious about future news and updates. I really hope it will be huge and help the project to obtain more attention and... Hype
Merit: 11
Hi there. I would like to know if the ICO is going in accordance with team expectations??Or the plan was a little bit different??
Merit: 29
Any plans for UI redesign??Well.. Website looks pretty good but some fixes still could be done. Imho
U must be kidding?)Website looks pretty awesome!What u dont like??
I also dont know) Website is done pretty cool. By the way it is well optimized for mobile devices. No freezes, bugs, lags etc
Any plans for UI redesign??Well.. Website looks pretty good but some fixes still could be done. Imho
U must be kidding?)Website looks pretty awesome!What u dont like??
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Also one last question, As for competitors.. Are there any?Just wanna check their experience and success to estimate the real potential your project has. It could be not only blockchain related projects, could other projects as well.
Are there any partnerships planned for announcing by the team of AKAIITO project before the end of the ICO? for example, some security-oriented safe storage of clients/users data?

We are looking into partnerships. We will finalise and announce them as soon as we will agree on the best options for Akaiito development.

Okay thank you the reply. I think partnerships are more important and will help AKAIITO reach it's hard cap very soon. Again, please only if its the best option for AKAIITO.
Hello! How is the development progressing in Akaiito? Are there any complications at the planned pace?

So far no, going according the schedule, but if ICO will go successfully then we should be able to speed up and go ahead the schedule

Great, that's exactly what we want to hear as well. Everything according to the plan. Thank you for this information. Do keep us updated of any sudden changes.
Does the project have any already confirmed listing on exchanges?? It is very common that even the most promising projects are being listed somewhere after a long delay in time.
Hi, Have any members of the founding team participated in blockchain and/or cryptocurrency industry events or conferences? Ii then in which countries etc.
Activity: 24
Activity: 49
Very good team and support system from you guys. You respond to peoples problem on time and also give adequate support. Please you should do well to maintain that dignity. Good luck to the project
Agree. Akaito has shown solid developments since its beginning. With all evidences till now, I guess the project will keep continuing their good developmental side.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
This project is amazing, all the team are always working hard, it's been clear that they will try everything possible to make this project a success.
I will support this project.

Thank You very much for Your support! Team is truly working very hard, 24/7 is current workload  Smiley The best reward for the  teams hard work is positiveness of community and Akaiito development, well... alongside with investments of course  Smiley
Very good team and support system from you guys. You respond to peoples problem on time and also give adequate support. Please you should do well to maintain that dignity. Good luck to the project
I saw in one project today that they are planning to issue debit card for paying with tokens anywhere. It would be cool to do for Akaiito the same.

This topic is one the table for future plans, we will come back to that after platform release. Step by Step  Smiley
Agree). But it’s very interesting how can it works in post soviet union countries. For example advanced cash card service must left these countries.

Estonia was home for Skype, planning to release own coin (est coin), 7th country with the highest share of successful ICO's, so went far away from Soviet times  Smiley 
I mean working in non EU countries.
This project looks serious. You are doing a very useful project, but the work will be difficult. Good luck team.

Totally agree with You! It will difficult, but very exciting journey Smiley In the end of the journey: platform which will grow into big ecosystem. So everything worth it. Smiley
We are all waiting for this moment). Akaiito I believe has big future!
Pages:
Jump to: