Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 71. (Read 21187 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
I do not like the fact that the manager does not answer all the questions and ignores some questions. there is no desire to follow this topic and the project

So sorry if I missed some questions! Akaiito is currently in really busy stage, so can be that I missed smh accidentally. Sorry, my bad, will definitely fix it!
Could You, please, ask Your question again, so I can support You with an answer. Plus, You can join our telegram group, there is 24/7 live discussion, and You can ask everything straight away: https://t.me/akaiito_community
copper member
and do you plan to do other projects in the future?

We do. For now there are planned at least 3 additional projects for the future, but they will all related to Akaiito. So it will be, so to speak, ecosystem enlargement.  Smiley
copper member
I have read through ur wp and it seems u are quite unique. To be honest it is a little bit hard to believe. Do u have any competitors?

Yes, we have very ambitious plan. "Aim high!" is what is driving us forward  Smiley All huge companies has been building up huge and ambitious project brick by brick.
We don't have so much direct competitors. There are appearing quite many projects, where teams intend to implement one of the parts of Akaiito, but not full spectre of offers as Akaiito. If we talk about fiat world, then I wouldn't name companies competitors, I would rather say - business role models. So from fiat world our business role models are eBay, AirBnb, Car2Go, Fiverr, TripAdvisor.
copper member
I have tried to find any report about event u have participated. But i can not. Probably im missing smth. When the next event? Any conference, meetup, whatever?

We have been participating in Moscow conference approx. one month ago. Soon we will join conference in Tallinn and after that we are heading to Asia. Participation in European conferences is planned for May-July.
copper member
Where are you located?I mean country where ur main office is located??
Very good question. I wanted to know the same. Be the way will u deliver any work to outsourse??It is much more cost effective

We are already having many team members on outsource work. In the current online globalised world, it is natural part of work, I think  Smiley
copper member
Where are you located?I mean country where ur main office is located??

Akaiito office is located in Estonia and core team is coming from Estonia as well Smiley
copper member
How eth blockchain could handle such huge traffic?I know if project start fullyvworking it will affect ETH network for sure

If we will see that ETH blockchain is not the best fit to handle Akaiito traffic and transactions, then we will move to second option, which we have in mind currently: own blockchain
copper member
What are the advantages of joining a bancor?

First of all bancor system will simplify relations between users during the deal and secondly bancor will help to solve liquidity issues.
copper member
I saw in one project today that they are planning to issue debit card for paying with tokens anywhere. It would be cool to do for Akaiito the same.

This topic is one the table for future plans, we will come back to that after platform release. Step by Step  Smiley
copper member
As for token value increasing, i dont really get it how it s going. Whats the reason for that??Has the team some plan how to increase token value?

The best and I would even say only way to increase token value is to back up coin with strong and developing product. AIC token will be circulating in thousands of transactions daily, I think it is great sign for coin growth.
copper member
Guys, what was the bonus on pre-ico? Today is 40% Shocked

Today is  already 35%. And not much tokens left for 1st step of ICO. Who didn't manage on time, didn't get a bigger share of pie  Smiley
copper member
This project is amazing, all the team are always working hard, it's been clear that they will try everything possible to make this project a success.
I will support this project.

Thank You very much for Your support! Team is truly working very hard, 24/7 is current workload  Smiley The best reward for the  teams hard work is positiveness of community and Akaiito development, well... alongside with investments of course  Smiley
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
This project looks serious. You are doing a very useful project, but the work will be difficult. Good luck team.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
What are the long-term plans for this project?Do u have the roadmap for 5 years??Because 1-2 years it is short term plans
Per my knowledge in their project as I read from the white paper and website, I think the project's prospects leads into a long term future usage, but the launch of a fully functioning platform will be within that 1-2 years
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Do you have any blog or smth similar for the announcments?Dont wanna miss any news. But following the progress in the chat is a little bit unconvenient due to conversations here
All the news will be mentioned here for sure. So be sure u wont miss anything

Yeah and do not forget to join the telegram group too, to keep updated with 'official' announcements!

You can also subscribe to Akaiito newsletter, then you won't miss anything important for sure. You can do it through the website.
Activity: 322
Do you have any blog or smth similar for the announcments?Dont wanna miss any news. But following the progress in the chat is a little bit unconvenient due to conversations here

Yeah and do not forget to join the telegram group too, to keep updated with 'official' announcements!
Activity: 406
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
What are the long-term plans for this project?Do u have the roadmap for 5 years??Because 1-2 years it is short term plans

The roadmap for now ends in February 2019, the platform release is scheduled then. I believe that's the most important right now and the team is concentrated on that. Other plans or issues will be tackled later, if need arises.
Merit: 11
How much have u collected so far?Hard cap already, no?
Pages:
Jump to: