Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 38. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
the wp is a little bit difficult to understand, can you explain how the system will work at the end?
Activity: 39
i believe that ALPHAX can change the whole understanding of ICO managing. well done devs
Activity: 44
Interesting and much needed project. We will see its realization later, now everything depends on work of the team. And we need only to trust and wait
Activity: 42
What is the potential for investment in the project?
Activity: 43
what features will be available in Alpha-x mobile application?
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
i wanna know what makes your service more trustworthy than any other ICO? cause the project is good, but sometimes seems too good to be true
Activity: 32
When will we be able to test the Alpha-x platform?
Activity: 31
What are the requirements for the ICO to become a part of whole alpha-x ecosystem?
Activity: 36
When and how long does Alpha-x Marketplace start? How does it work? Does the project have bounty?
Activity: 36
I think it's worth to trust this team, because everything is very well coordinated.
Activity: 40
it's probably the best project out there, considering quality of the team and idea itself
Activity: 33
Is there any youtube video or interview with the crew where they explain the main goals of the platform?
I looked up your website and found the project interesting. What are the payments methods appropriate?
Activity: 41
Looks like a wonderful experience for investors. But I’m a bit worried about the security of transactions and all private data. How will they be protected?
I'm interested in your project. Tell me, when do you plan to distribute tokens to investors? After what time after the completion of ICO, do you plan to add a token to the stock exchanges?
Activity: 23
your whitepaper is quite clear. It proves that you have deep analysis about the problem and solutions of exchange platform.
Activity: 32
When will token sale start? In future will have any bounty program?
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
Do you have any testing product available yet?
Activity: 34
Can you share with us about how is going token sale? At this badly circumstances, the market is depressed. I hope you will be success.
I hope the bridge between the project and investors can serve. I want to invest in it. Investments that will take place in a transparent manner will achieve absolute success.
Pages:
Jump to: