Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 40. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hi there. I think you will have big chance this year. So how about your further plans ? What else do you want to do to develop your project ?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS (USP)
https://medium.com/@alphaxblog/unique-selling-points-usp-4f8a5d5170e7

ALPHA-X COIN (AX)
The coins, distributed through the main chain in the ICO, are Alpha-X coins. This is a POS based crypto-currency and hence is quite fast, secure and anonymous. We intend to promote it as a Utility Coin, through which we will increase the utility proposition within the market and, at the right time, we can even integrate point-of-sale (POS) into AX.

ALPHA-X EXCHANGE (AXE)
This will be created at a later stage using the ICO funds of AX. It will be launched as a global crypto-currency exchange, with the intention of providing more and more liquidity to different Fiat-Crypto pairs. The mission is to get up to 100 plus pairs of Fiat / Crypto-currency and make the exchange accessible to everyone around the globe.

ALPHA-X WALLET
A decentralised QT wallet for Windows, Mac and Linux clients for storing, sending, receiving and minting new Alpha-X coin. The user will hold his private keys in here and hence it’s the most secure way to keep your money with you.

ALPHA-X MOBILE APP
This is a lightweight interface, where all the related activities will take place. It is where the user can put their coin and can spend it whenever, and wherever, required.

ALPHA-X MARKET
An online marketplace, which will to bring the merchants and buyers closer together. Here the participating merchants can sell their merchandise directly to the buyers who will use Alpha-X coins.

ALPHA-X DEBIT CARD
Alpha-X inteads to provide true liquidity to its users, around the globe and around the clock. Anyone can buy or sell Alpha-X in their own locality, at any time, without any problem. We intend to provide AX debit cards as well, and integrate them with point of sale.
Activity: 39
You provide a clear ICO Timeline & Phases. that is good for user to follow your project. Hope you are doing well.
Activity: 35
your ico look very impressive, very good for us follow, hopefully this project continues and success. thank you
Activity: 44
I have just one question, do you have some minimum or maximum investment in your project ?

Activity: 43
When do you run your ICO launching  ? Do we have to register KYC ? Thank you !
Activity: 42
Hi!  what payments are intended the coins of the project bought during the ICO? Thanks so much
Activity: 36
Hello  ! If I know that your team has great experience in this field also a couple of project which operate successfully. I’m wondering how you will use this experience when developing Alpha-x?
Activity: 34
what will happen to unused tokens?

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I still hesitate to take part in this project. The team in each project seems serious to me. But i do not know much about their team. More info?

You can find out about all the information you want to know on their site at https://alpha-x.io/#/home including the teams that are behind the project.
The following is a list of their team.
https://alpha-x.io/#/team
I read your roadmap and it is very obvious that your roadmap is very clear and easy to understand.it is a good roadmap.
This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers
Merit: 2
I still hesitate to take part in this project. The team in each project seems serious to me. But i do not know much about their team. More info?
Activity: 32
I know one of the core devs, he is a trustworthy guy, still have to check other people in team, looks like a promising project
Why is your website lacking design? I think you should pay attention on your website design in order to attract more investors.
I want to have more information about your working network. How it will work in the future? THANKS

can you tell me what is the best way to keep up with this project ? I found this ico so interesting. Thanks dev.
Activity: 36
at what time after the end of the ico the token will be frozen? and will this freeze act on your team's token?
 your ico look very impressive, very good for us follow, hopefully this project continues and success. thank you

I think this project opens up a bright future that can change lives. I like this project
Pages:
Jump to: