Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 39. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
nice project nice team and nice job accomplishments i am glad to be in this business too
Activity: 39
Sounds like a great idea and the investors are already supporting the project. Let's hope it works out.
Activity: 42
 Personally, i think this Alpha-x is a good project because it can provide true liquidity of cryptocurrencies, available for trade anywhere anytime across the globe and app across the globe
Activity: 35
How long has the project been alive? When was the inception of the concept?

Activity: 43
Very interesting, I will be happy to follow the project.I wish him success.
Activity: 43
Good idea guys, I think your platform will be worthy in the market, what is the value of the token at the initial sale? Thanks
Activity: 44
which countries do you translate, will this list expand and in how many languages do you plan to make this translation?
Activity: 41
let's make this project to be crowded and build a strong community, this looks very interesting. this is an interesting idea with the services offered by this project.
 What an interesting project you have here! Can you tell me where I can check technical details?
Activity: 34
 Explainer videos in different languages? You guys really went an extra mile. Respect. I will closely follow your project, but I want to see a bigger community before I invest.
What about plans for timing and scope of ICO?
Activity: 40
 I can't wait for your platform to launch so i can finally have the place to learn about this ICO.
Activity: 33
Hi dev, I want to know more about Withdrawal Fee in your project.
Activity: 40
Why should I invest in your token? Is there a benefit to its use apart from exchanges?
Activity: 36
There is no doubt about it, this great project will definitely be managed very well by all the team involved in this project. Hopefully as time goes by the support given to the project grew a lot
Merit: 2
 I just wonder whether alphax is safe or not ? Even I saw that you really care about security system, it is still not enough for me

Activity: 32
Hi, i really like your project especially when you talk about Alpha-X Marketplace. It seems to me that you already  help the merchants and buyers come closer.

Yes. i totally agree with you. In Alpha-x , the participating merchants can sell their merchandise directly to the buyers with Alpha-X coins.
Hi, i really like your project especially when you talk about Alpha-X Marketplace. It seems to me that you already  help the merchants and buyers come closer.
 When do you run your ICO launching  ? Do we have to register KYC ? Thank you !

Activity: 42
As far as i’m concerned, you have the biggest team for support. They look very professional. They help me with my problems and it would be resolved on priority and severity of the case.
Pages:
Jump to: